Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Instant bans if ppl don't stop talking about steroids?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

let people say what they want. there's mayweather hate threads, cotto hate threads, pacquiao hate threads, people talking about all kinds of bull ****, just add steroids to the mix, it's the internet.

Comment

I think u pacq fans need to quit fuking whining and continue to be mesmerized by the magic that arum and roach are executing to perfection. None of u even realize that you are giving pbf another cherry to add to his sundae of deception.

And fyi, u dnt need steroids if u can defeat ur opponent on the scales! Roach demands those restrictions for a damn good reason and it is paying off handsomely!

Carry on Kids.

Comment

Originally posted by Freddy Krueger View Post
        Almost every topic on this freaking board is about steroids with no proof from a bunch of fat out of shape ***** fans. **** it, this boards ******ed... Off to boxingscene lounge...
        We need the gayweather stans on this site to keep it interesting.

If all we do is discuss logic then its boring.

Add in the idiots and morons to spice things up.

Comment

Banning for asking questions? Nope.

Comment

steroids steroids steroids (mayweathers cocksuckers) no roids no roids no roids (pacs nuthuggers) so i say **** it, they're both juiced and using plaster wraps. i say we call it even.

Comment

But then we'd have to talk about boxing

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
                Just seen Pump is startin to merge all these roid threads. Maybe spam bans are bout to drop. Beware. blindside
                Serious? Maybe BPP's taking moderation tips from me.

I been moderating boards since 2000, I would never stand for the kind of crap that happens here. I work on good forums only, and the reason they are good is because the moderators are sharper than Manny's straight left.

Originally posted by Burner View Post
                Hes on HGH and hes the biggest cheat and fraud boxings ever scene.
                Why is your idol a *******, then?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by Freddy Krueger View Post
                  Almost every topic on this freaking board is about steroids with no proof from a bunch of fat out of shape ***** fans. **** it, this boards ******ed... Off to boxingscene lounge...
                  OK... Mussolini well all do what you say...

Comment

Originally posted by Motofan View Post
                    Banning for asking questions? Nope.
                    No, banning for posting endless streams of complete rubbish. Duplicate threads, basically. It's frowned upon at 99% of other forums, but somehow it is allowed to happen here.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

this place is getting ruined by all this nonsense. bunch of little kids talking **** about nothing . god forbid people talk boxing, and not who makes the most money, who's the most scared, etc.............a major overhaul should be done with all the flamers/alts to clean this joint up. it used to be much better.

Comment

Working...
                      X