Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bradley Stops Campbell After Three, Retains Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nate had beat a cut ,hurt Juan Diaz who did not quit the minute he saw blood from a more serious cut .This tells me that Nate has lost his heart and should now consider a career change ,as this job somtimes can be work
    and nobody wants to pay to see you quit .Don't even think about a rematch
    Bradley vs Kahn next ,lets see what Kahn can do .

Comment

• Originally posted by marsh all. View Post
      timothy bradlye is the real deal, i see him being able to sweep his division.
      he's not getting past pacquiao .

Comment

• Hopefully the WBO demands an immediate re-match, given the fact that the replay shows it clearly was a headbut that opened the cut. That being said, Nate OBVIOUSLY wanted out of that fight...LET'S BE REAL - he hadn't even plopped down on the stool before he was sceaming that he couldn't see, and that he was blind. (Reminded me of Zab Judah in the Clottey fight). Regardles of how the ref saw it, Nate quit in front of the world. Even if he was right, and totally justified in his protest, BOXERS DON'T LET OTHER PEOPLE STOP THEIR FIGHTS. I remember Vitali begging for the officials NOT to stop his fight w/ Lewis even though he looked like he was about to literally LOSE his eye! I still like Nate, but at this stage of the game, his career looks to be in serious trouble.

Comment

• Originally posted by Radical View Post
          he's not getting past pacquiao .
          Yeah really I suppose hed have to get by Hatton before that fight would take place.

Comment

• It'll be more of the same in a rematch . . . really no interest in seeing Bradley dominate 12 rounds. No question this fight should be a no contest. Was Bradley the better fighter? Yes. Did Campbell oversell the injury in order to end a fight he knew he was losing? Yes. But neither fact changes that there was a headbutt and the rules should be followed accordingly.

Comment

• Originally posted by miamijohn View Post
              He quit!!!!!!
              he never said I quit,he told the doctor he had spots in his eye which means there's blood behind the eye & the doctor immediately stopped the fight.Campbell was clearly pissed off & rightfully so it was a nasty headbutt.terrible referee,terrible decision & it was only the 3rd round.it will me reversed to nc or a rematch should take place.by the way people cotto had to fight on because his title was at stake & his undefeated record & his cut was caused by a punch not a headbutt.the doctor asked him if he could see & he said no because of SPOTS in his eye which can cause damage & prevent him from defending himself from the right hands that he wouldn't see coming.the doctor stopped the fight.this is similar to toney/Rahman 2 where the same thing happened to Rahman.the fight was changed to no contest.

Comment

• they should put the rematch on the kessler vs ward card so people can see bradley was going to beat nate there was a huge speed gap

Comment

• Campbell has had a string of bad luck the last year.he's bankrupt & it's hard to imagine him quitting but fighting Bradley with two eyes is tough enough let alone one.I wish he would have gone on but he's 37 & he's running out of time & the rule clearly states accidental headbutt before 4 is done is a no contest.if it's a punch Nate keeps going for sure but this is what happens when a guy has everything to lose in a situation like that.they will change the decision so Campbell won't lose his ranking & I see a possible rematch.let's face it people it was only 3 rounds & Bradley only hurt Campbell after the headbutt.yes he was winning on my card but we all seen campbells power & it was way too early to cast judgement on what would have happened.

Comment

• Im really dissapointed at Campbell. He should have wait for the signal of stoppage.

Comment

• so bad the fight end that way. i thought campbell will give bradley some amount of beating like he did to juan diaz. i didn't even imagine he will quit because of that cut. the old man simply lost his heart tonight. this is probably nate's last fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X