No announcement yet.

Lawless Britain

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by megadude View Post
    britain sucks.. i went there for 2 weeks, first night there i heard a gunshot down the street from the house i was stayin in, next morning police all over this gas station which i could see even from the house, they had it all yellow taped and ****, appearently a man got shot and stabbed for his car

was it just concidence on my first night there someone dies? or is it really that common in that place?
    so yea, britain sucks
    Where you staying in England by any chance? If so, they have the worst crime rate in the industrialized world. I don't believe the article, but it is an interesting read.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...st-693609.html

Comment

I blame everyone

Comment

Originally posted by MadTV4U View Post
        Where you staying in England by any chance? If so, they have the worst crime rate in the industrialized world. I don't believe the article, but it is an interesting read.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...st-693609.html
        i was stayin in london

Comment

i was stayin in london
          I didn't encounter any problems when I visited London but here is a little fact that might interest you.

"People in London are nearly twice as likely to be the victims of violent crime and sex attacks as those in other parts of England and Wales."

Comment

Originally posted by MadTV4U View Post
            I didn't encounter any problems when I visited London but here is a little fact that might interest you.

"People in London are nearly twice as likely to be the victims of violent crime and sex attacks as those in other parts of England and Wales."
            would'nt that make london the most dangerous?
            i personally thought manchester was more dangerous, from what i've heard anyway

Comment

would'nt that make london the most dangerous?
              i personally thought manchester was more dangerous, from what i've heard anyway
              I have had little problems with either of those places. Trouble can happen anywhere, no matter how safe they say it is.

Comment

Man all you gotta do is walk around wearing three coats, the blade won't penetrate.

Seriously, you guys need to give your cops guns

Comment

Working...
                X