Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Mayweather, Provodnikov, Lebedev BIG Gallery!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
    I find it interesting how much love Mayweather gets in countries other than his own. It actually makes me feel bad for some American fans that seem to be sidetracked by so many different issues that have nothing to do with the guy's skills in the ring. The fact that the rest of the world gets it and fans here in the states don't is truly pathetic....
    you should see how much hes loved here in london too, i think it may have something to do with lack of accessibility too because he doesn't live here but of course there the other issues too.

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
      Floyd even signed a portrait of Joel Casamayor. Nice!

Comment

HanzGruber what are you doing in Russia bruv?

Comment

Conspiracy theorist in me has this move being a part of clearing the way/prepping the ground for the coming Wilder-Povetkin fight

Comment

known to the world over

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              HanzGruber what are you doing in Russia bruv?

Lol the painting looks more like Diego corrales than floyd

Comment

Kid:На прошлой неделе вы? [ who the fuk are u?]
                Last edited by Manic Shot; 12-05-2015, 05:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by IHATEBOBARUM1 View Post
                  me and you need to meet up for a cup of coffee, bruh i hate mayweather too i hate him soo much hes the last thing on my mind before i go bed and first thing in the morning, i cant cope how do u cope with it.
                  I dont hate the guy. Just sick of reading about him. We had to suffer through his unwatchable fights and watch 5 divisions of fighters avoid each other looking for a payday against him while he ducked almost all of them anyway. His "retirement" isn't about him, it's about the true Boxing fans and fighters. WE got to retire from his BS. But he keeps trying to stay relevant and the scribes are too lazy to build up REAL fighters so they regress to reporting on crap like this and messing with our retirement.

Comment

Damn she fine

Comment

a lot of talent in east Europe.. it just takes one guy to capture the imagination and then you have thousands of youngsters who might become inspired. Just like the interest sparked in that part of the world by Jordan and the Dream Team. Now, USA B-ball has to actally work to win gold medals and there is an international player on almost every team in the league.

The good thing is that these guys from those area put their own flare on things, they've got attitude....so those worried about creating more Lil Floyd's don't worry... they won't be trying to literally imitate Floyd's entire game just learn from it.

Comment

Working...
                      X