No announcement yet.

sorry guys no poll explain your position: who wins JCC vs Money 140 in prime

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
    Dude how old are you? You have no idea how good Chavez was. To say JLC was similar in skills to Chavez is insane. They may have a similar style but Chavez does everything much better. He beat Juan Porte very cleanly, he may not have whitewashed him but Chavez won that with ZERO controversy. Meldrick was winning the fight but dude was taking crazy punishment throughout and hello he lost. Chavez virtually ruin a future ATG( at that time) from becoming one and pretty much sent him on his downward spiral. Frankie Randall did win but every great fighter loses and Frankie Randall was nothing nice back then. Pernel should have been awarded a win but it wasn't like he just totally totally dominated the fight. I thought Pernelll won but it was close and plus he arguably better than Floyd.

Chavez from 1985-1992 was every bit of the beast people thought he was. He was absolutely so good during that stretch people were putting him in with the very best of all time.

At 147 id give Floyd the edge because Chavez was his absolute best from 135-140. Put that fight at 135 or 140 and I'll say that fight is a virtual toss up. And if you don't believe me ask any expert out there. Better yet email breadman and I bet he says what I say or something similar.

Comment

Floyd by UD.

117-111

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
        Floyd no question about it. Sweet Pea beat him like 9-3 10-2 easy. Frankie Randall beat him. etc etc etc. He was just well protected by don king & the WBC
        Frankie was on EPO he was beaten in fight 2 and knock out in fight 3

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
          Frankie was on EPO he was beaten in fight 2 and knock out in fight 3
          at least be correct about your statement. Chavez stopped randall in the consecutive rematch and their 3rd fight happened later on it went to decision.

Comment

Chavez beats him worse than Castillo did.

Comment

Working...
            X