No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sergio Martinez Brings Miguel Cotto's Demands To Light

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by savorduhflavor View Post
    Top Billing, red corner, coming to the ring second, being announced second.
    Coming into the ring second and being announced second are basicly the same thing. I've heard about some of Miguel's demands. I just wanted to hear it from Martinez.

Comment

Originally posted by Public_Enemy View Post
      I agree to a certain extent but Cotto already has the fight in NY (his turf), catchweight (which is definitely understandable since he is so small) and more money (again understandable). Why take the one thing you actually don't deserve? At the end of the day, who walks out first doesn't matter too much but I think it is disrespectful to Martinez.
      If it's disrespectful to Martinez and the sport don't point the finger to Cotto because he had to succumb to those demands when he wanted the biggest pay day of his career. WTF makes Martinez better than everyone else? It's like Dominicans. When they can to the United States back in the 60's you couldn't call a Domincan black because he would want to stab you three different ways.. I bet you if you talk to a Dominican today, they know there black now....

PRPP

Comment

Originally posted by WilkinsOlajuwon View Post
        A diva with the toughest resume of any active fighter. He's been selling out MSG for years. Its his house until Sergio takes it.
        He shouldn't feel entitlement for doing his job.

Comment

HA HA HA!!! Diva Queen Cotto...Cotto by KO with body punch by the way

Comment

Originally posted by PRPOWERPUNCHES View Post
            If it's disrespectful to Martinez and the sport don't point the finger to Cotto because he had to succumb to those demands when he wanted the biggest pay day of his career. WTF makes Martinez better than everyone else? It's like Dominicans. When they can to the United States back in the 60's you couldn't call a Domincan black because he would want to stab you three different ways.. I bet you if you talk to a Dominican today, they know there black now....

PRPP
            It does not mean that Cotto has to be lame and do the same thing. It would be more honorable and show more sportsmanship to let the champ walk in last, especially since cotto got everything else his way. Cotto is the man but dude is full of himself.

Comment

Sergio bent over for Paul, he's gotta bend over for Cotto too! Hey, it is what it is. Cotto has had to bend over himself as a defending champion when he fought Pacquiao and Mayweather. I don't see any of u guys calling them divas though.

Comment

Originally posted by Rikanlynx86 View Post
                It does not mean that Cotto has to be lame and do the same thing. It would be more honorable and show more sportsmanship to let the champ walk in last, especially since cotto got everything else his way. Cotto is the man but dude is full of himself.
                It's the name of the game.. If you've been enslaved for 500 years and all
                of a sudden you have been given freedom would you go back and enslave those who have enslaved you or would you go about your business like nothing happened and everything is cool? Cotto decided to go back and enslave Martinez.. It's just the way it is.. IMO.. Don't blame Cotto he didn't invent it or create it..

PRPP

Comment

Pathetic stuff from Cotto. His ability to sell tickets does not mean more than the middleweight championship lineage. That's Robinson, Monzon, Hagler you're talking about. It's the title that you're supposed to respect, not just the man. I hope his fat ass doesn't get anywhere near it after this stunt.

Comment

Originally posted by prpowerpunches View Post
                    if it's disrespectful to martinez and the sport don't point the finger to cotto because he had to succumb to those demands when he wanted the biggest pay day of his career. Wtf makes martinez better than everyone else? It's like dominicans. When they can to the united states back in the 60's you couldn't call a domincan black because he would want to stab you three different ways.. I bet you if you talk to a dominican today, they know there black now....

Prpp
                    does this apply to sammy sosa cause that dude wants no part in being black....

Comment

cotto is gay, this just confirms it

Comment

Working...
                      X