No announcement yet.

Does Pacquiao make in ring mistakes?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Pacquiao make in ring mistakes?

Everybody talks about they know about boxing, in and out of the ring..

I think roach said something that pacquiao makes a lot of misktakes { im not sure, dont bash me if im wrong }

Has anybody seen any mistakes in pacs style?

yes he commits mistakes but he makes up with it with his speed.

Comment

He leaves himself open for counters and being caught coming in. Most of the time he gets away with it because of his speed. He has been getting hit more though. Cotto and Clottey busted him up pretty good, he has a good chin and is durable but Id say his defense is still fundamentally open and he relies on speed to get away but he still has been getting caught by these bigger guys.

His offense well we know that is good.

Comment

Originally posted by GAME2010 View Post
        Everybody talks about they know about boxing, in and out of the ring..

I think roach said something that pacquiao makes a lot of misktakes { im not sure, dont bash me if im wrong }

Has anybody seen any mistakes in pacs style?
        Just put the quote back in my sig

Comment

Every boxer makes mistakes

Comment

I dont expect him to have problems with margo. Margo is way too open, Pac will land all he wants.

To beat Pac you have to have a good defense and good counter punching.

The last guys who beat Pac were excellent counter punchers. Clottey was strangely inactive but his defense allowed him to come out without a mark on him.

You need both to beat Pac, and thats floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by The Comedian View Post
              Just put the quote back in my sig
              Is there link or a video to that?

Users are saying he makes mistakes.. but what mistakes?

obviously he gets away with stuff cos of his speed

Comment

Originally posted by GAME2010 View Post
                Is there link or a video to that?

Users are saying he makes mistakes.. but what mistakes?

obviously he gets away with stuff cos of his speed
                it was on an boxingscene article I'll try to dig it up

Comment

It's hard to say Pac makes "mistakes" in the sense that it hurts him in the way he fights.

Pac I would say is a very unorthodox fighter and if you want to learn how to box, DO NOT COPY PACQUAIO.

He doesn't make mistakes in that, it's his style and his awkwardness is what catches opponents. Of course his speed and power make up for whatever technical mistakes he makes and I think the prime example of that was against JMM twice. JMM adjusted to him and showed he's the better technical fighter and it was technicality vs speed and power.

JMM caught him in ways we have yet to see in Pac's prime and that's because JMM's style and ability to counter punch. This is why I think Mayweather beats him because Mayweather is a bigger, faster version of JMM who fights much more careful.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
                    It's hard to say Pac makes "mistakes" in the sense that it hurts him in the way he fights.

Pac I would say is a very unorthodox fighter and if you want to learn how to box, DO NOT COPY PACQUAIO.

He doesn't make mistakes in that, it's his style and his awkwardness is what catches opponents. Of course his speed and power make up for whatever technical mistakes he makes and I think the prime example of that was against JMM twice. JMM adjusted to him and showed he's the better technical fighter and it was technicality vs speed and power.

JMM caught him in ways we have yet to see in Pac's prime and that's because JMM's style and ability to counter punch. This is why I think Mayweather beats him because Mayweather is a bigger, faster version of JMM who fights much more careful.

JMM have found success on his counter-punching because he throws them precisely and in bunches..

pbf on the other hand counters with one or two shots only. he needs to have the heart of juan to have the same success as him..

Comment

Working...
                    X