Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When Pac lost to Bradley: 'I respect the judges, Ref, Officials,I can not blame them'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When Pac lost to Bradley: 'I respect the judges, Ref, Officials,I can not blame them'

That's humility right there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJ70JRK_Uc8

Originally posted by BeGoodToMother View Post
    That's humility right there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJ70JRK_Uc8
    Marquez should take note, Pacquaio has always shown how to be humble in success and defeat, even if via robbery.

Comment

Manny is a real ass dude. Respect !

Comment

Originally posted by T18Z View Post
        Marquez should take note, Pacquaio has always shown how to be humble in success and defeat, even if via robbery.
        Apart from the lucky punch thing, I agree.

But even the way he says luck punch, it sounds more like he means it's something that doesn't happen very often where as when Khan says it, he means it was actually lucky.

Comment

Jesus who gives a **** if Marquez is a sore loser. He is a competitive guy who does not like lose. Also humility is p*ssies.

Comment

Originally posted by Granite View Post
            Jesus who gives a **** if Marquez is a sore loser. He is a competitive guy who does not like lose. Also humility is p*ssies.
            Stop being so negative. If you don't bring in positivity then please stay out of my thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Granite View Post
              Marquez is 40yr old not 16. U would expect a "champ" like him to show some class but I guess his fans is fine with it lmao!

Comment

Originally posted by BeGoodToMother View Post
                Stop being so negative. If you don't bring in positivity then please stay out of my thread.
                My apologizes good sir. Its just annoying as hell to see people talk **** about Marquez because he doesn't like to lose.

Comment

Pacquiao was robbed in a fight where he was the clear winner. He had the platform to cry bloody murder but he didn't.

He's a humble guy...it's a good trait to have.

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
                    Marquez is 40yr old not 16. U would expect a "champ" like him to show some class but I guess his fans is fine with it lmao!
                    I'm fine with it, as long as he doesn't disrespect Bradley, and i havent seen him do that.

Comment

Working...
                    X