Comments Thread For: Why Bradley-Marquez Matters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Weebler I View Post
    In general terms.
    i really doubt it, there was a lot of slander for pac for refusing testing and now years later nobody remembers it

Comment

I cannot believe how much Marquez is being crucified here, where were all these ppl when all Floyd wanted was blood and urine test, if ppl hadn't allowed their love for Pac to cloud their judgement in real time and really supported him instead of villianizing him(like how they glorify anyone not named Floyd wanting extra testing) then maybe the biggest fight in history could've been made, nothing that Marquez has done comes even remotely close to how suspcious manny looked throughout that whole period, nothing, not even the knockout of pacman, manny was knocking out bigger & stronger fighters left & right like t was nothing
      Manny shouldve been boxing's number 1 villian with all that afraid of needles & getting weak stuff & turning down so much money all coz of blood test man, I bet u anything no way in hell Marquez turns down $40+ mill for simple not wantin a test, so u tell me who's worse

Comment

Working...
      X