Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Pacquiao ever test under USADA or VADA?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    So why doesnt he just get himself tested
    Maybe he felt PAC was trying to accuse him of juicing up and since that's how he most like pot felt he told him he'd do it if PAC did it as well. One guy shouldn't have to only do it it goes both ways. PAC doesn't run **** if he wants Marquez to take it he'd have taken it himself. Your question should be why did PAC refuse to testing? Again

Comment

You have been given several reasons why he shouldn't have to. Apparently they aren't good enough for you but that's cool.

However, the topic of this thread is whether or not Pac will ever test with USADA or VADA. What is your opinion on that? I don't think you mentioned it yet.

Comment

To prove that he's clean?

He makes millions a fight, im sure he can afford testing

brah he would be weakened by needles where as pac would not, it wouldnt be fair. It takes atleast 14 days to recover from needles, ask freddy roach.

Comment

Floyd's pretty smart though. He came out with intention of catching all of these foreign cheaters but ended up catching his own stablemates, his own sparring partners, his own friends, and even his father's own fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingjames6 View Post
            Maybe he felt PAC was trying to accuse him of juicing up and since that's how he most like pot felt he told him he'd do it if PAC did it as well. One guy shouldn't have to only do it it goes both ways. PAC doesn't run **** if he wants Marquez to take it he'd have taken it himself. Your question should be why did PAC refuse to testing? Again
            why give him the peace of mind if he wont test I know I wouldn't

Comment

He will if hes obliged to.

He's only doing what nearly every other boxer does regarding testing. But because it's Pacquiao, it automatically means hes juicing

Comment

At this point I doubt it, most boxers are doing it now and even more would be doing so in the near future, in 10-20 years the testing procedure would be the norm (Randomly) implemented by the commissions around the world and a mandatory ban would be impose on people who fail their test (Zero excuses).

Comment

Why single out Pacquiao? 90% of boxers today need random surprise tests.

Comment

The tests have a purpose.

If only one fighter takes the tests, it defeats the purpose.

And you question asks why not do it for the hell of it?

So you are in favor of doing things that serve no purpose and make no sense?

Comment

Originally posted by KidneyPunch View Post
                      The tests have a purpose.

If only one fighter takes the tests, it defeats the purpose.

And you question asks why not do it for the hell of it?

So you are in favor of doing things that serve no purpose and make no sense?
                      Surely it makes you a more legitimate fighter, and makes you win more legitimate, as well as setting an example to the fighter you are facing. I think it's pretty weird to argue taking the test serves no purpose, on your own or not. It's a benefit to prove to your fans you have nothing to hide. It isn't going to make a difference to the way you fight.

You think Donaire's campaign on this matter serves no purpose? Sometimes everything isn't about yourself, and it makes me worry when people can't see anything different.

Comment

Working...
                      X