No announcement yet.

$100 PPV......You in our Out??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im out.....

floyd & pac have been dropping the ball lately....

even if floyd/pac gets made... $60 sure.... $100, **** that.

Comment

Originally posted by TintaBoricua View Post
      Max Kellerman was discussing this same thing on his radio show shortly after Mayweather/Ortiz. People were phoning in giving their opinions whether they'd be willing to drop $100 with Pacquiao Mayweather. I'm not so sure anymore.

The interest for this fight PEAKED along late 2009-mid 2010. If the fight had been signed shortly after Pacquiao demolished Cotto or shortly after Mayweather embarrassed Mosley, the fight would've been huge. Now you have skepticism with Pacquiao's recent outings and Mayweather's antics in the Ortiz fight, and I'm not sure the fight would do AS WELL as it could've back then. The interest is still there and I'm sure there are STILL a lot of peope who would pay for that fight (and pay big), but it was ripe for the picking back then. Right now, things can only go downhill from here...
      Best post so far........green k for you my good sir!

Comment

Originally posted by waxfondler View Post
        im out.....

floyd & pac have been dropping the ball lately....

even if floyd/pac gets made... $60 sure.... $100, **** that.
        Originally posted by johnm View Post
        I only pay $55 through my cable company for HD PPV's. No, I'm not willing to pay $100 for a PPV fight.
        so your gonna pass up on May Pac if it's a "c" note huh? interesting.......

Comment

I'd pay £1000 for a fight, but it all depends on how you're living

#ballin

Comment

Then your boy Tyson came along ?, I remember watching Tyson - Douglas and all his previous fights for free . PPV before that (Leonard - Duran I'm thinking here) was only 10$ I think ?.

To answer the question, **** no, especially not now.
            Last edited by NChristo; 11-18-2011, 01:00 PM.

Comment

Nope, not even for Mayweather-Pacquiao which is a hyped up mismatch. Unless we get main event-esque fights on the under card, MAYBE.

Comment

I dont think I could bring myself to pay that much for a fight. Thats about the cost of seeing it live. Id go to hooters or else where to see it.

Comment

Originally posted by Akira Fudo View Post
                  Nope, not even for Mayweather-Pacquiao which is a hyped up mismatch. Unless we get main event-esque fights on the under card, MAYBE.
                  Stacked card could be the ticket!

Comment

GB vs TR type card, yes. Anything less is a hell no from me.

May-Manny
                    Canelo-JCC Jr
                    Morales-JMM
                    Guerrero-Rios
                    Ortiz-Bradley

this yes, anything else...NO

its just a shame how we have to pay for championship bouts while the NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, FIFA, Olympics, and Tennis all show theirs for free.

Comment

Originally posted by PDubs View Post
                      hint hint... tenchistv....
                      fareals!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X