Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haye: Klitschko Will Be on His Back By The Sixth Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm surprised somebody still reads this garbage.

Comment

Originally posted by Leohappy View Post
      haye will not give wlad any props that's for sure. just like solis didn't. he was screaming from the hospital how vitali was easy and would beat him easy in a rematch. idk why but neither of the klitschkos is getting much respect by other boxers. it's probably their style of boxing which is pretty simple,yet tough to match. haye could be in for a cruel revelation. will be interesting to see what game plan does haye try to execute on saturday.
      Vitali fought Solis no Wlad, and Vitali is a different animal. I give a haye a very good chance against Wlad, not so much against Vitali.

Comment

hayes belief comes from his knowing he is explosive and he thinks Wlad is chinny.
        He is confident he can get to Wlad first.

Comment

I have been saying Haye in the 7th round I just got that feeling.His trainer is a jinx.

Comment

Me too man, just got a weird feeling that Haye is gonna win this one and that he will shock the world.

Comment

I'm smelling a Louis-Conn type of prediction...

Comment

Haye really needs to sharpen up on his defence if he's going for the early knockout. Ruiz didnt find it hard to hit him with the jab. If he runs and does what he did with Valuev it's gonna be a boring fight and not do boxing any favours. Haye got knocked down a few times at cruiserweight - I can see Haye going down from one of Klit's jabs in the 3rd. JAB...LIGHTS OUT

Comment

If Haye could back Wlad up, I'd say the KO would be a likely outcome... but this is where being a blown up cruiserweight won't be a benefit.

Comment

Originally posted by T-BOMB View Post
                    Haye really needs to sharpen up on his defence if he's going for the early knockout. Ruiz didnt find it hard to hit him with the jab. If he runs and does what he did with Valuev it's gonna be a boring fight and not do boxing any favours. Haye got knocked down a few times at cruiserweight - I can see Haye going down from one of Klit's jabs in the 3rd. JAB...LIGHTS OUT
                    This is the problem for me, it's why i'm picking Wlad to win this fight. Ruiz landed his jab with ease and Haye didn't even try to get out the way of it. Wlad's is 10 times better and 10 times harder.
                    Last edited by Joe2608; 06-30-2011, 07:53 AM.

Comment

That's very true Joe. He could not avoid slow and powerless jab from Ruis. He was also dropped from a jab by Monte Barret... Point is - he can hit. Another point Wlad is very difficult to hit without being hit. Main point is that Haye proved to have even weaker chin...
                      Princess #50 has big mouth thought.

Comment

Working...
                      X