Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you all like runners so much, why no love for Mora? Because he is not black?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Infern0 View Post
    Lol ok Street, can you forgive me?
    No worries homie, just cool it with the tasteless I support all Euros contenentalism stuff bro.

Comment

I don't mind Mora at all. He is cagey and is a spoiler. He just had a terrible management team and he was not guided correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
        No worries homie, just cool it with the tasteless I support all Euros contenentalism stuff bro.
        lol most of it was just me getting a bit carried away, i'd had a few beers and it all got a little heated lmao

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
          I don't mind Mora at all. He is cagey and is a spoiler. He just had a terrible management team and he was not guided correctly.
          I bet if Mora was black these boys would be all over him. Now things make sense.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingChaos View Post
            I bet if Mora was black these boys would be all over him. Now things make sense.

His biggest stigma was the contender. That show was always held against him and still is to this day. It is almost like many never really considered him a real fighter, but a reality show guy. It is unfair because he is a fighter. He is just a victim of circumstance.

Comment

Because he's fucking ****.

Comment

Mora>Dirrell.

Mora beat Vernon Forrest. Dirrell hasn't beaten anyone and struggled against Curtis Stevens (who???)

/thread foo's.

Comment

1 - Dirrell has more talent. He's bigger and still faster.

2 - The Froch fight is the first fight I've actually seen him hold like that. He stunk it out against Stevens, but since then, he's been pretty damn entertaining.

3 - Mora holds a lot more and he does it in every fight, it's a part of his offense. He's like a mix of Dirrell and Mosley without the speed and power.

Comment

What an absoloute load of bollox this thread is , no disrespect intended but i strongly disagree

i'm from england but I dont do this petty us against them bull****. im a general boxing fan who like anyone has their favs which come from a number of different countries and i will tell it how i see it.

Lets look at the facts.....sergio mora won the contender...won the 1st ever contender ...the most entertaining season with the best prospects imo...he was pretty cool on it too.

but as a real fighter? hes elusive yes....but mainly to your average 'b' class fighter ...he punches like a little girl and has 5 ko's to his resume , so how is he like Dirrel? why would they love him if he was black? hes absoloutley nothing like Dirrel

mora has a ko percentage to fights of around 24%
                    Dirrel has a ko percentage of around 73 %

Mora gets gifted a controversial decision to Forrest 1st fight
                    Forest gives Mora rematch nearly Knocks the guy out , humiliates him completley owns him...Mora is immediatlety found out to be a fraud
                    Mora a top 2o fighter possibly?...dirrel is a legitamate top 10fighter! they shouldn't be mentioned in the same sentence!
                    ...and i'm one of frochs and the contenders fans

lets look at the vast differences

Dirrel who apparantly hasnt trained properly eg only giving it 6days in england to adjust...coming in slightly overweight... and yet he scares the **** out of carl froch in his own back yard...travels all they way to england to be robbed like that.

i mean before you say anything...why would all the commentators on primetime have Dirrel up by a few rounds including point deduction if that werent so?

now i'll give credit where credits due opening few rounds dirrel ran around like a little ***** and kept on falling on floor breaking rules and stuff but Froch bodyslammed the guy..elbowed him ...they both threw rabbit punches

but when it came down to it and they actually exchanged the much clearer crisper and harder punches came from Dirrel and some of them made Froches knees buckle, something mora coudn't do in a million years

i agree the opening few rounds dirrel ran away like a sissy but who was the agressor in the last few rounds i ask you ... not only did he score more harder punches ,more jabs more counters, more everything and made a fine art of slipping carls punches and making him swipe thin air he actually took away carls heart ...in the last round he looked like a beaten man

i was completley rooting for froch the whole fight not just because im from england but mainly because i didnt even no much about dirrel

but despite the early cowardly rounds his actuall craft and superior speed, skill and punching power won me over and impressed me and he is getting a lot off unfair flack on this site.

even if you honestly do believe Froch won, shouldn't you be giving dirrel some credit? for giving carl such a torrid time....but all i see is sore winners

carl froch showed a lot of courage and deteremination hes british and id like him to win it but im wise enough to know he wont and if his punch resistance ever goes hes in trouble
                    Last edited by haverespect; 10-20-2009, 06:04 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X