No announcement yet.

Mayweather's Poetry In Motion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather's Poetry In Motion

Check out the defense and Floyd's third weapon the mighty elbow. If the punch doesn't get you the elbow will. Checkout his eyes how he targets Hatton's face with his elbow.
    I know many of you dont like to see this, but this is also part of Floyd Mayweathers repertoire. Great way to avoid a counter punch though. For some reason the ref got Hattons attention, but not Floyds.
    Last edited by dsyef; 05-06-2009, 08:22 PM.

How true was that what a cheater.

Comment

Floyds defense is great the only guy i can think of thats better is Hopkins he take no punishment

Comment

Floyd really likes to hold hands doesn't he.

Comment

I always said it he follows up with the elbow. too bad the referee doesn't call his attention.

Comment

he was a better "poet" when he was @ 130... & during this time, no one but most hardcore fans watched his fights...

poetry in motion my arse... his style is the perfect cure 4 insomniacs.

Comment

And I thought y'all were givin him props in this one. lol

Comment

Originally posted by talip bin osman View Post
                he was a better "poet" when he was @ 130... & during this time, no one but most hardcore fans watched his fights...

poetry in motion my arse... his style is the perfect cure 4 insomniacs.
                In 135 vs jose Luis Castillo he would do the same holding and elbows.

Comment

their was already a thread about props when he fought Hatton this ones shows the other side of the story. Floyds little tricks.

Comment

He deserves his props. For people to think that all boxers have to go in the ring and totaly abondon all defense is stupid. The funny thing is that alot of people who call him boring are Klitchko fans. Alot of you guys let race be the determining factor rather then skill.

Comment

Working...
                    X