This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
    I think any true Boxing fan will admit Evander Holyfield and George Foreman are both living legends and All Time Great Champions. And both of these guys believe in God. Foreman even got down in the ring and prayed after KO'ing Moorer. They both have a very strong faith and belief in God.

Ali was muslim and he prayed to Muhamed. Whats your point?

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
      Oh shut the **** up wit your pseudo philosophical bull**** Roid Jones.
      It's all good, this is the reason I posted what I did. If people belive in God they need to be clear on why they do what they do. His is the line that most christians use. I am not worthy of asking any question, if this is true then where is free will? If you dont know the facts or at the very least ask some question how is that different than having no free will?

Comment

My uncle is a fanatical Christian and says those that don't believe in Jesus Christ and his teachings will all go to hell......I told him that only a complete ****ing nutjob would seriously believe that 75% OF THE PEOPLE ON THIS PLANET ARE HELLBOUND FOR NOT believing the same **** as he does.......He hung up on me because he knows he is full of ****.

Comment

Originally posted by zejnep View Post
          heaven does exist..
          None of us have been to heaven or hell its all based on faith, therefore you nor me can say 100% sure that there is or not.

Comment

Originally posted by RAESAAD View Post
            My uncle is a fanatical Christian and says those that don't believe in Jesus Christ and his teachings will all go to hell......I told him that only a complete ****ing nutjob would seriously believe that 75% OF THE PEOPLE ON THIS PLANET ARE HELLBOUND FOR NOT believing the same **** as he does.......He hung up on me because he knows he is full of ****.
            Well unfortunatly that is what the bible says. If you don't accept Jesus as your personal savior you wont go to heaven, therefore the only place you can go is hell. Now if you belive in the God from the bible this is one of it's techings.

Comment

Originally posted by norbak1258 View Post
              Well unfortunatly that is what the bible says. If you don't accept Jesus as your personal savior you wont go to heaven, therefore the only place you can go is hell. Now if you belive in the God from the bible this is one of it's techings.
              Yeah well it's completely ****ing ludacris to think that way........The bible was written a long,long time ago.

Comment

Originally posted by RAESAAD View Post
                You're uncle is right, not because he says so, but because that's what Jesus said Himself. Is Jesus right or wrong? I believe that He is right because He proved who He was and even rose from the dead. All those other religious leaders are still in the grave.

Comment

Originally posted by xfrodobagginsx View Post
                  You're uncle is right, not because he says so, but because that's what Jesus said Himself. Is Jesus right or wrong? I believe that He is right because He proved who He was and even rose from the dead. All those other religious leaders are still in the grave.
                  There are way to many religions and interpetations to say one is right or wrong and everyone else is hellbound for not believing in the cult thats known as Christianity......

Comment

LoL.

Just, LOL.

Comment

Working...
                    X