Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Nonito Donaire Hits “"Guardians of the Galaxy"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn't like the way Donaire handled some of the Rigo negotiations but I respect both fighters but when people lack any logic in comments about either fighter, they need to get called out on it.
    Last edited by richardt; 07-22-2014, 05:57 PM.

Comment

The RZA!

Judging by the trailers, this movie doesn't look anything special.

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
        the last name is straight filipino although i agree he looks nothing like pac LOL.
        Bautista is not a Filipino last name you moron do your research it's actually a spanish last name from Spain. Don't forget spain owned the Philippines for some time and a lot of Filipinos have spanish last names "fact"

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
          i agree completely. donaire needs to man up, stop avoiding rigo and fight him. donaire needs to move back down to 122 and fight rigo or else i will never give him any respect. EVER.

donaire is a coward for not fighting rigo even though rigo has been calling him out constantly.
          they met over a year ago and Rigo won, get over it. Donaire stepped up and faced rigo, so he isnt a coward. Why would he damage his career by facing him again so soon when he lost already.

Comment

Originally posted by lillu89 View Post
            Bautista is not a Filipino last name you moron do your research it's actually a spanish last name from Spain. Don't forget spain owned the Philippines for some time and a lot of Filipinos have spanish last names "fact"
            batista is a straight filipino his father is a 100% filipino and her mother is russian do the search you moron!

Comment

I thought batista was half mexican

Comment

I'm all Nonito changing his haircut finally, but that is not the answer man!!

Comment

Most of you rigo fans are really hating nonito for the wrong reasons..nonito has already moved on about that loss thats why hes at 126 now which rigo stated he wont consider going to....if you ****heads want the rematch then you better start writting persuasive love letters to rigo until he realizes 126 is only 4 lbs north his weighclass,lol...

Comment

Working...
                  X