No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Disagrees With Roach on Marquez KO Prediction

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum Disagrees With Roach on Marquez KO Prediction

Top Rank's CEO Bob Arum promotes WBO welterweight king Manny Pacquiao. He was asked if he agreed with trainer Freddie Roach's assessment that Pacquiao's upcoming fight with Juan Manuel Marquez won't go past the sixth round.

[Click Here To Read More]

Oh he cant KO A 38 YEAR OLD LIGHTWEIGHT

Comment

a lot of people hate on arum but i think this dude knows boxing more than any of u so called "experts" on here.. sure the old dude might not say the things u guys want to hear but u cant denied the fact that the old dude knows his boxing in and out.

Comment

Originally posted by SyrianUser View Post
        Oh he cant KO A 38 YEAR OLD LIGHTWEIGHT
        Marquez has never been knocked out.

Comment

its a 12 round fight. Marquez has never been knocked out. He's too smart and too experienced to get caught with a KO punch.

Comment

Originally posted by iNDOLiFER View Post
            a lot of people hate on arum but i think this dude knows boxing more than any of u so called "experts" on here.. sure the old dude might not say the things u guys want to hear but u cant denied the fact that the old dude knows his boxing in and out.
            but manny can ko floyd in 4 rounds right. lololol slob arums always gonna spin it in his favor.

Comment

Originally posted by leonthegee View Post
              but manny can ko floyd in 4 rounds right. lololol slob arums always gonna spin it in his favor.
              Marquez > Mayweather and that's a fact.

Comment

Bob arum disagress with roach

Freddy knows a lot more about boxing then bob arum does. i think bob should just shut his mouth and let pacquiao do the fighting and roach the training. Yes Marquez is a smart fighter, but so is manny this while come down to whose faster and stronger not whos smarter

Comment

Why do they keep making references to Manny's right hand? lol

Comment

Originally posted by leonthegee View Post
                    thats what i just said LOL! arum knows boxing more than any of us even though sometimes he says things that some of us doesnt agree. so ur telling me u know more about boxing than arum?

Comment

Working...
                    X