Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Johnson, Bernstein, and Tarver>>>Lampley, Steward, and Merchant agree?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As commentators I prefer Showtime for sure. I like AL Bernestien or whatever a lot and Tarver is good too.

HBO however put on the better show. Kinda like a Nissan GTR may out accelerate a Ferrari, but I would prefer a Ferrari if both were free.

Comment

I like the SHO team better. don't get me wrong I love HBO and I am actually more used to their feel and how they do their telecasts but SHO has always been my favorite even since back when Nick Charles was around (R.I.P Nick).

It's a preference thing, I like how Tarver calls the fights, he has a calm and humble touch about him and he blends very well with Gus Johnson because even though they are calm they know when to turn it up when it's time and keep the excitement alive, Al Bernstien knows a lot so therefore he only adds, the chemistry there is great. overall I like how they call the action and I like how they do their segments, this is nothing new though I always liked SHO over HBO

I will always support HBO though, to be honest like I said before I'm more used to it but I feel that the inner workers of HBO Boxing's staff don't really do business right, I mean c'mon you gave Andre Berto 1.3 million for fighting Freddy Hernandez?

I like SHO's system better because they do you fair. HBO always puts on BIG fights though so that's a plus for HBO but overall I like SHO better because they put on big fights too and they don't pull punches, I loved how Jim Grey was able to interview Russell Mora so aggressively

just my opinion though...

Comment

SHO team has better chemistry. They seem more like a team who legitimately likes working together than HBO does.

Comment

Working...
        X