Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marcos Maidana: It's Now Floyd Mayweather's Turn To Lose!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Marcos Maidana: It's Now Floyd Mayweather's Turn To Lose!

WBA welterweight champion Marcos Maidana (35-3, 31KOs) is expected the toughest fight of his entire career on May 3rd, but he still firmly believes he will pull off the upset of all upsets with a victory over WBC champion Floyd Mayweather Jr. (45-0, 26KOs) at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Maidana is heavy underdog. He's riding a very good run of wins, which include last December's unexpected twelve round decision win over previously undefeated Adrien Broner.

[Click Here To Read More]

can someone tell this guy to stay on ground lol.

Comment

It is possible

Comment

*tap tap - shake shake* ...Maidana wake up, please come back to reality

Comment

It really would change his life if he could pull off the win.

Comment

This fight is sooooo good..., until it starts! The fun will then be lost, deflated by the 4th round

Comment

I won't say I expect him to win, but then we can't expect a fight from Floydie... just a track meet with some fancy fast pitty pat punches. If Floydie would leave himself and go in to actually fight, Maidana would beat him sideways. But of course nothing like that will happen.

I am impressed though, by Maidana's good positive attitude. He's a realist who believes in himself... and unlike his last fight, we don't have to listen to alotta low classed loud mouthed thug talk. It would be a wild night though if he connects with a bomb of two and shakes things up.

Comment

Come on dana money gunna 1....2....that dome all night!!!!!!!
                TMT!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Nyaaaaa...... U've been chosen for a reason.. Floyd knows who he can beat & who can not.. There is only one guy that he feels that cant take away his "0".... And that lil' guy has been ducked by Floyd for i think 4-5years already. lol
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHwJPcSQaRI

Comment

Floyd ain't fighting anyone who has a chance of beating him, no way. Ask PAC lol he's ducked him at every excuse for the last 4 yrs. If he thought he could beat, he would ve got in the ring with him. Think the whole boxing world knows this...ITS OBVIOUS

Comment

Working...
                    X