Collapse
No announcement yet.

Conte working with Khan now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Conte may just be good at his job and not just steroids ya nerds.

Comment

Conte is clean, did his time. He aint no Memo.

Donaire knows ward, ward trains with Amir. No surprise Khan knows about him. Plus, virgil would not let conte get anywhere near khan if he thought something was up. Virgil way too proud for that. Khan needs a good S&C coach. Ariza was vital to khans success. Conte knows his ****. Legally aswell as illegally

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
        Bit more than his name just "being on a list" to be fair

This guy has been supplying a lot of top athletes with PEDs so Gamboa better have a damn good explanation for how his name ended up on a page like that one. Doesn't seem too innocent to me I have to say.
        Lol, he was on that programme for Brandon Rios... They even have all his painkillers on his menus 'Ibuprofen, ketoprofen' etc

Comment

seriously dat neck LMFAO. dafuq happened?

Comment

Don't all UK fighters do year round testing? I've read that on here a couple times.

No one is above suspicion, especially someone working with Conte, but the guys getting tested the most are less suspicious.

Comment

I remember khan's manager saying that all the tablets conte gives khan, they verify them with with USADA first before AK starts taking them.

AK is also looking big, not just the neck but generally he looks bigger.

Comment

This is execellent news! I am confident khan combined with neck, skills, hunter, conte, russian sprint guy will become p4p one of the greatest fighters in history.

Comment

Working...
                X