Wow, If You Support Pac/Marquez Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow, If You Support Pac/Marquez Rematch

You should really kill yoself

Who the hell wants to watch these fighters fight for a 4th time. And you going to pay 60 dollars too? Again? Even JMM got to be ******ed to agree to that. For what?

NO to the rematch and NO to Mayweather/JMM

If the big fight dont happen let Manny fight Bradley which was going to happen anyway. May should fight Martinez

Would love to see JMM-Ortiz or Bradley-JMM.

Pac-May has to happen now.

Comment

To be honest, if I was Marquez, I wouldn't even want to fight Pacquiao for the 4th time. The winner is already predetermined. It's not even fair. He absolutely needs a knockout to win. Because even if Pacquiao loses...he wins.

Comment

Yep, NO Marquez - Pacquiao IV ... There's no way Marquez is going to get the 'W' unless he brutally KOs Pacquiao

Comment

It was a competitive fight. When was the last time that happened with Manny? Oh right... with Marquez. At this point, it's pretty much a guarantee that if both guys face each other, it's a toss up on who will win. Have you run across any one in your walking life or on the web who is screaming for a refund? Exactly.

Fans got a good clean (for the most part) competive fight with some drama at the end. What would be the negative of seeing that again, especially if it was ASAP and you didn't have to wait 1/2 a year to see it?

Comment

PANIC MODE at Top Rank!!!!!!!!!! Arum took a dump in his pants when he saw this fight. That "DEPEND" is all soiled up.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
              It was a competitive fight. When was the last time that happened with Manny? Oh right... with Marquez. At this point, it's pretty much a guarantee that if both guys face each other, it's a toss up on who will win. Have you run across any one in your walking life or on the web who is screaming for a refund? Exactly.

Fans got a good clean (for the most part) competive fight with some drama at the end. What would be the negative of seeing that again, especially if it was ASAP and you didn't have to wait 1/2 a year to see it?
              Have you ever seen a May fight which they started throwing things in the ring cause it was such bull****?

Exactly

Its a waste of time. 3 is enough. Fight someone else. Someone YOUNGER

Comment

Originally posted by The_Sandman View Post
                To be honest, if I was Marquez, I wouldn't even want to fight Pacquiao for the 4th time. The winner is already predetermined. It's not even fair. He absolutely needs a knockout to win. Because even if Pacquiao loses...he wins.
                Exactly which is why i get pissed when people say this wasn't a robbery.. when the guy has only one way to win (TKO/KO) how can it be anything else??

I laughed at Arum trying to set it up in May.. who else has a venue ready for May? Oh that's right Floyd. Arum knows that he can at least rob marquez on the cards if they fight again.. Mayweather/GDP is too powerful for him to rig that fight.

I mean if Marquez won the third fight it would make sense..

But Marquez is officially 0-1-2 vs Pac.. IF/When he won the 4th fight there would have to be another..and another..

Comment

Oh and marquez should go for that belt at 140 vs Khan.. imo a great fight

Comment

Originally posted by Champ Is Here View Post
                    Have you ever seen a May fight which they started throwing things in the ring cause it was such bull****?

Exactly

Pretty much every Mayweather fight ends with him being booed, heckled, and stuff being thrown at him. So what is your point?

People were booing the decision, not the fight. The fight delivered what it promised- a continuation of where the 2 guys left off, it was highly competitive and of course controversial.

Comment

Working...
                    X