Clear All

• Group of 7 Teens brutally attack and run over a man

Just saw this on the news 10 mins ago.

They said they're getting death row.

Comment

Originally posted by The Underboss View Post

They said they're getting death row.
      Wow, I think this incident and the moronic "Beat whitey" day says something about how far we still have to progress as a nation. I'm almost ashamed to be an American.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
        Wow, I think this incident and the moronic "Beat whitey" day says something about how far we still have to progress as a nation. I'm almost ashamed to be an American.
        We as a society are heading towards utter shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
          why dont they make a report about that incident on cnn to

Comment

Sad sad stuff...

Comment

Originally posted by The_Expert View Post
              why dont they make a report about that incident on cnn to
              Probably because no one got killed luckily.

Comment

[QUOTE=The Underboss;10962343]Just saw this on the news 10 mins ago.

They said they're getting death row.[/QUOTE]

That's exactly what he deserves. But what if the murderer pleads guilty? Would that save him the death penalty and give him a life sentence instead? Looking at how young and scrawny he is I wonder how long he'd last in a maximum security prison surrounded by hardened convicts.

Comment

[QUOTE=2stepshep;10962394]
                  Originally posted by The Underboss View Post

They said they're getting death row.[/QUOTE]

That's exactly what he deserves. But what if the murderer pleads guilty? Would that save him the death penalty and give him a life sentence instead? Looking at how young and scrawny he is I wonder how long he'd last in a maximum security prison surrounded by hardened convicts.
                  I'm not exactly worried about his health. I'm more concerned about the degeneration of society where stuff like this occurs.

Comment

[QUOTE=Boxingtech718v2;10962407]
                    Originally posted by 2stepshep View Post

I'm not exactly worried about his health. I'm more concerned about the degeneration of society where stuff like this occurs.
                    Oh believe me I'm not worried about his health either. I was just wondering. Cuz I've read in other cases about people who do these horrible crimes and then they end up making some kind of plea deal so they don't get put to death. And I totally agree with you about the degeneration of society. Looking at the news nowadays is like a reality horror story.

Comment

Working...
                    X