Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JMM ,Hops, Cotto, Donaire and C.C.: Should NOT be on the P4P Lists.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
    Last time JMM had gloves on we watched him get clowned. Then he dissapears for months only to re-apper and fight Diaz? A Diaz that Malignagii had stunned? No way.

I wont hold the Haiti earthquake against Shane.
    JMM went up to 2 weight-classes to a weight-class he didn't belong in. And, he got clowned by a way bigger guy who you just said is arguably the best fighter. And, now you holding that against him? Like seriosly WTF?

Are you going to hold Shane fight against Clottey for Dec 5th set on HBO and then Shane deciding not to fight on that date but move to the 26th to fight Berto you not holding that against Shane either? Then deciding to move it from a day after X-mas to January.

You not going to hold it against him having a set date for Dec 26 against Berto a day after X-mas then decide to move it January. You not going to hold that against Shane either?

Why are you making excuses for Shane being inactive for a over a year? What kind of faulty logic are you using?

If Shane is on the list JMM deserves to be on it too...

I guess JMM should of just sat out after having a FOTY.

Matter of fact every top 10 P4P fighter should just sit out since apparently it doesn't affect your rankings.

Comment

No latinos????
      hmmmmmmmmm
      oh btw bull**** list

Comment

I agree to a extent. Yes it was Floyd. But Juan Diaz? Again?
        Both fighters are coming off of loses. They put up a spectacular fight the last time they met them having a rematch makes a lot of sense.

It's not like Marquez gave Diaz a one sided beating.

Comment

1. Manny Pacquiao

2. Floyd Mayweather Jr.

3. Shane Mosley

4. Paul Williams

5. Chad Dawson

6. Andre Dirrell

7. Andre Ward

8. Timothy Bradley

9. Hozumi Hasegawa
          10. Pongsaklek Wonjongkam

It should include these 10 fighters in whatever order you see fit.
          Red fonts should not be either... yes they have the talent to be one, resume wise they are not..

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
            JMM went up to 2 weight-classes to a weight-class he didn't belong in. And, he got clowned by a way bigger guy who you just said is arguably the best fighter. And, now you holding that against him? Like seriosly WTF?

Are you going to hold Shane fight against Clottey for Dec 5th set on HBO and then Shane deciding not to fight on that date but move to the 26th to fight Berto you not holding that against Shane either? Then deciding to move it from a day after X-mas to January.

You not going to hold it against him having a set date for Dec 26 against Berto a day after X-mas then decide to move it January. You not going to hold that against Shane either?

Why are you making excuses for Shane being inactive for a over a year? What kind of faulty logic are you using?

If Shane is on the list JMM deserves to be on it too...

I guess JMM should of just sat out after having a FOTY.

Matter of fact every top 10 P4P fighter should just sit out since apparently it doesn't affect your rankings.
            I see what you are saying but not one fighter on this list is fighting a shot, washed up fighter next except for yep you guessed it. Marquez.

It wasnt up to Shane to have it moved. It was up to Berto. He didnt activate his re-scheduling clause so GBP bought him out.

Im actually a fan of JMM. Hes not a Top 10 fighter anymore. He makes the worse mgmt decisions of any fighter since Winky Wright.

Comment

I see what you are saying but not one fighter on this list is fighting a shot, washed up fighter next except for yep you guessed it. Marquez.

It wasnt up to Shane to have it moved. It was up to Berto. He didnt activate his re-scheduling clause so GBP bought him out.

Im actually a fan of JMM. Hes not a Top 10 fighter anymore. He makes the worse mgmt decisions of any fighter since Winky Wright.
              How? What makes you say that?

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
                Both fighters are coming off of loses. They put up a spectacular fight the last time they met them having a rematch makes a lot of sense.

It's not like Marquez gave Diaz a one sided beating.
                It would have made alot of sense if Diaz wasnt embrassed by Paulie Malignaggi and then hurt by him on top of that. I think the general consensus is that Diaz may have nothing left particluary due to JMM. So now he fights him again?

Over Funeka? Guzman? Khan? Valero? Mitchell-Katsidis-Winner? Soto? He couldve went several different ways because these fights werent set ins tone while JMM had no opponent.

Comment

This makes you top 10 then.

Just sit out and don't fight at all

or

Or fightsome body who is 2 weight-classes below you and win.

If you do this then you're a top 10 apperently

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                    How? What makes you say that?
                    He was last seen being outboxed. Now hes fighting a shot Diaz. A better question is what makes himstill a Top 10 fighter. Another win over Diaz wont help his case and this is coming from a JMM fan.

There were many juciy fights out there for him. He took arguably the worst one.

Comment

It would have made alot of sense if Diaz wasnt embrassed by Paulie Malignaggi and then hurt by him on top of that. I think the general consensus is that Diaz may have nothing left particluary due to JMM. So now he fights him again?

Over Funeka? Guzman? Khan? Valero? Mitchell-Katsidis-Winner? Soto? He couldve went several different ways because these fights werent set ins tone while JMM had no opponent.
                      I am done with this sorry ass thread

Comment

Working...
                      X