This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
    Assasin.. were u glad to see us defending like that again? i was.. not seen it since we played barca over 2 legs. We should have played like it vs barca in the 2 finals also. Fergie was spot on.. especially about wellbeck...

everyone around me was pissed he started.. but quixkly shut up.. would have been man of the match if not for de gea

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
    ?

You did play like that vs Barca in the 2011 final. They just ripped you to shreads and Real didn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
      Assasin.. were u glad to see us defending like that again? i was.. not seen it since we played barca over 2 legs. We should have played like it vs barca in the 2 finals also. Fergie was spot on.. especially about wellbeck...

everyone around me was pissed he started.. but quixkly shut up.. would have been man of the match if not for de gea

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
      I was happy with it, I was having a debate with someone on my facebook, they said we defended how chelsea did when they won the competition but I completely disagree, yes we got back in numbers....but we also pushed up in numbers and held a decent amount of possession at times

I was delighted to see welbeck start, few people I know were slagging him off...but im sure people have seen me constantly talk about him on these forums...the guy has quality...he works hard for the team, he made so many tackles yesterday...lots of runs...got our goal...he was MOTM for me

De Gea did brilliant aswel, first save was truely world class

Shocked Van P missed that sitter...We created so many chances, better chances than reals...

Just wish we had actual wingers on form...the old nani...who could terrorise a defence and score goals from 20 yards...at the moment we have strikers on the wings and they are doing a decent job...but thats not their main role

Comment

• Originally posted by AssasinKing View Post
        I was happy with it, I was having a debate with someone on my facebook, they said we defended how chelsea did when they won the competition but I completely disagree, yes we got back in numbers....but we also pushed up in numbers and held a decent amount of possession at times

I was delighted to see welbeck start, few people I know were slagging him off...but im sure people have seen me constantly talk about him on these forums...the guy has quality...he works hard for the team, he made so many tackles yesterday...lots of runs...got our goal...he was MOTM for me

De Gea did brilliant aswel, first save was truely world class

Shocked Van P missed that sitter...We created so many chances, better chances than reals...
        I wish he had better finishing then he would be world class... RVP didn't deliver yesterday.. hopefully in 3 weeks he will make up for it. Di Maria and Ronaldo were constant threats.. my goodness what a jump that was on Evra... i think that Mourhino identified these weaknesses. After Rafeal got a yellow mid way through the first i was praying that he would sub for smalling

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
        ?

You did play like that vs Barca in the 2011 final. They just ripped you to shreads and Real didn't.
        Pretty sure we rushed out of the gate and pressed them big style for the first 20 mins and then Barca took control/got over any nerves. Back in 2009/10 when we knocked them out in the semis is how we should have defended vs them.

In the final after they scored after 10mins through eto after being dominated and it was pretty much game over following that. No doubt if we had bale would have been a different story

Comment

• The big man should come back out of retirement!

I'd honestly have at City as 4th choice striker if he stays in that shape. He'd still be scoring for fun into his mid-40s.

Comment

• Do I even need to say it?

Comment

• This goal ... was GRIMEYYYYYYY

I jumped around with excitement...fkin sick

And Bale showing why hes 1 of the best wingers in the world today...adding ronaldo type free kicks to his game, I knew he was gonna score at the end..

Comment

• Bale haters have gone a bit quiet...

Comment

• 6 months ago "Noone in England takes the Europa League seriously. It's a joke of a competition that only Aussies and Yanks rate highly."

6 months later "YEEEEEEEEEEEER BALE BALE BALE IN THE EUROPA"

Decent goals against a mediocre french club I suppose.

Comment

• Originally posted by San Iker View Post
                    6 months ago "Noone in England takes the Europa League seriously. It's a joke of a competition that only Aussies and Yanks rate highly."

6 months later "YEEEEEEEEEEEER BALE BALE BALE IN THE EUROPA"

Decent goals against a mediocre french club I suppose.
                    2 world class goals vs #2 French team (after PSG).

Bale FK>>Ronaldo FK for sure

Comment

• Soon it's gonna be Ronaldo + Bale vs Messi + Neymar in Real vs Barcelona, with in 2 years.

Comment

Working...
                      X