Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i herd the new harry potter movie was good!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i herd the new harry potter movie was good!!

I herd good things about the movie and makes me wanna watch it.. But I only seen 1, 2 and 3 Will I have to watch all the movies to understand Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1

do you recommend me reading the books first?

You haven't read the books?

Yea, I recommend you read the books, not as a precursor to watching the film, just because I think it's a fun read by itself.

Get off boxingscene and go read it ****.

I watched the film last night.

Bloody awesome.

I loved it.

Comment

faggot.....

Comment

i might go see it tomorrow, is hermines hair long in the movie or is it short like she has it now, her with short hair looks awful i hope she has long hair cuz i find long hair on girls sexy

Comment

Originally posted by dj ♥ View Post
          i might go see it tomorrow, is hermines hair long in the movie or is it short like she has it now, her with short hair looks awful i hope she has long hair cuz i find long hair on girls sexy
          one of the ugliest sluts out there, there are atleast 100girls I would plow before that ugly slut

Comment

Originally posted by dj ♥ View Post
            Her hairs long.

She was hot in the film.

Comment

It looks like it's more directed towards adults and has alot more action. Might be the first Potter movie I see since I seen the first one.

Comment

Working...
              X