Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MARGARITO is very lucky that this A-ROD controversy occured...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MARGARITO is very lucky that this A-ROD controversy occured...

If it wasn't for that controversy, this would have been a sloooow week in sports and the verdict of this trial that Marg has today would have gotten it's fair share of press.

If he is guilty of anything, he should thank god that A-rod took steroids 6 years ago and that they decided to release this info NOW, because the mainstream sports fan may forget about this entirely if they never hear about it again...

I was saying this yesterday that its a good thing not necessarily for Margarito but for Boxing. Boxing doesn't need any more bad press. I hate the way some ESPN guys cover boxing i.e. PTI guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Kball15 View Post
      If it wasn't for that controversy, this would have been a sloooow week in sports and the verdict of this trial that Marg has today would have gotten it's fair share of press.

If he is guilty of anything, he should thank god that A-rod took steroids 6 years ago and that they decided to release this info NOW, because the mainstream sports fan may forget about this entirely if they never hear about it again...

Margarito's one saving grace is that he did not get find out after the Mosley fight, because he would be i deeper **** than he is now.

Possibly could have been looking at a stretch in those circumstances.

Comment

i agree. he's one lucky guy.

Comment

yeah, he is going to dodge the bullet like matrix

Comment

Working...
          X