No announcement yet.

did any1 else....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• did any1 else....

watch last nights fox fights? and did i hear billy dibb has a title fight eliminator fight on the horizon for a chance to fight the pacman...

Originally posted by infestacide View Post
    watch last nights fox fights? and did i hear billy dibb has a title fight eliminator fight on the horizon for a chance to fight the pacman...
    nah i didnt.. went out. any good fights?

i seriously ****ing hope dibb isnt even thinking about pacman yet.

Comment

pretty average really, ellis won but has some work to do to catch up with his uncle.

main even was predictable.

apparently according to forums elsewhere mosley has made it his mission to get dibb to win a world title. and his next fight was against some 18-1 fella.

lol almost forgot there was one highlight to the main event when the fight was over u could hear fatai say "yes i hurt him to the face with my fist"

made me laugh
      Last edited by infestacide; 07-27-2007, 11:44 PM.

Comment

haha thats always a good way to hurt someone in boxing.

Comment

I watched those fights It was a Joke, that a card like that is even on FOX SPORTS. I'd rather Fox just buy fights from the USA and broadcast those.

I wouldn't take anything these commentators say seriously in regards to Dib or any other fighter. Watching this card made me want to head down to the Gym again, but it's no longer there.
          Last edited by brently1979; 07-29-2007, 07:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X