No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo's Trainer Expects a Very Tough Task With Trout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
    I don't think it will be a tough task Trout isn't as good as people think Canelo team looks a Trouts KO percentage which is about 45 % and figure there's no way Canelo can lose by Ko and if it's a close fight the PPV star will get the decision prime example Castillo vs Mayweather 1 where Castillo out landed Floyd by a 100 punches landed more power shots and still lost it's all about who will sell more will get the decision in a close bout
    It's called, being the House Fighter!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
      Canelo losses to Trout, I can see the look on Oscars face right now.
      El Trucho has been the most AVOIDED fighter, in Boxing.....
      Been a Road Warrior, going into the Mexico, to School the Locals!!!

Comment

As soon as Canelo beats Trout hell be a bum again and Canelo will get no credit. They NSB way

Comment

Originally posted by bulldognyc View Post
          I'm def traveling out to Vegas for this card! Please boxing gods!!! Add Broner to this card! Lets see what canelo is made of. He still has t earned the title, but if he beats trout fair and square, then we all need to recognize him as the champ.
          True Story, and FRAUD will need a reason to PUNK OUT in September!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
            As soon as Canelo beats Trout hell be a bum again and Canelo will get no credit. They NSB way
            That won't keep Our Hero, FRAUD, from AVOIDING, The Bun!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jbpanama View Post
              That won't keep Our Hero, FRAUD, from AVOIDING, The Bun!!!
              Have no idea what your trying to say.

Comment

I hope trout pops the ginger's hype bubble... but I fully expect GBP to bail the Ginger out if it goes to decision by paying off the judges... the Ginger will win by controversial decision.

Comment

Originally posted by retnuocllup View Post
                  I hope trout pops the ginger's hype bubble... but I fully expect GBP to bail the Ginger out if it goes to decision by paying off the judges... the Ginger will win by controversial decision.
                  Whoa this isnt a TR card

Comment

This is one of those special fights you can see two scenarios: 1) Canelo being physically too strong and applying too much pressure and wearing down and stopping Trout or 2) Trout using his jab and movement to frustrate and outpoint Canelo. They each seem to have a style that is made for each other but we'll see which one plays into the strengths of the other. 50/50 the way I see it.

Comment

It will be a tough fight, but Canelo will keep the pressure on every second of every round... whether he tires out a bit or not. Trout is a stiff test for anyone, but it's funny what pressure does to the accomplished boxer. Some fold, and I think Trout will be one of them. Canelo just has too much power and tenacity. Canelo gets the W with a late KO.

Comment

Working...
                      X