Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ricky Burns: After Vazquez, I Want Adrien Broner!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bitel Diamond View Post
    Burns is trash

Typical European Fighter Class C.. Broner destroys him in 2 Rounds

With Titere 'Money' Vazquez.. really ugly fight

Vazquez by 6points Easy or Burns by robbery
    Your a prick , burns has beat some good fighters he ain't a c class bum regardless if he's not as good as broner . Your just a typical fat fcuk that's probley never boxed

Comment

Burns is fighting Vazquez who is a difficult fighter and potentially can lose that fight.

I find what he says is believable cause the opponent that he is facing next

Comment

Did Broner even respond at all to Vasquez calling him out last month? Broner wants none of that action. He wants his guys standing right in front of him.

Comment

Originally posted by sofreshhh View Post
          Stop acting like Burns generates s**t loads of money because he doesn't. Broner sells well here in the US, and I know the tickets are a lot pricier too. Plus Broner has HBO putting money up for his fights. Burns has no one. Burns was offered 3 times his biggest career purse to fight Broner so that in itself tells you where the real money is being generated.
          Really? Are you sure?

The next best thing in boxing can't sell out in his home town! Headlining the show his fight with Escobedo he sold 4296 gave away 300 tickets with an average price of.......wait for it......$32 a ticket which in real money works on at about £19.90.....GTFOH. Ignorant ****s. You's pr*cks should stop bumping your gums on forums and go watch some fights haha

http://www.boxingscene.com/broner-es...-ticket--55753

Comment

Originally posted by newcastleking View Post
            Did Broner even respond at all to Vasquez calling him out last month? Broner wants none of that action. He wants his guys standing right in front of him.
            Broner is going to get found out when his maxi muscle as* gets taken past 8 and he gasses.

I don't normally get involved in trash talking but the utter disrespect these ****ers show to anyone who is not American p*sses me off big time!

Comment

I don't know about who puts more butts in seats, but I do think Broner brings a better PPV then Burns.

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
                I don't know about who puts more butts in seats, but I do think Broner brings a better PPV then Burns.
                lol neither of them are ppv fighters. Broyner. Brings more american views that much is certainly h:

Comment

Concentrate on Vazquez. You'll have your hands full with his awkward ass.

Comment

Originally posted by clpAwproshq
                    Last Moments before accident car crashed drunked ADAMEK

Shock Adamek is GAY???!!

TRUE STORY TEAMMATE

of diary Andre ..
                    Let me tell a story .. which recently had a chance to survive .. affiliated with box .. ot
                    this work for you Merchant anecdote at the upcoming gala naked - salad .. the 23th avenue
                    jade jersey, my silver pontiac solstice, alloy 16.2 places the driver passenger bucket seats
                    and so on. (Aug kickin mill on .org, August is .. lol) Ok to shore .. together with Maks
                    Kellerman, Don Rafael, (boys at around 20mil changing positions on top of who's who on the
                    bottom). Elapses without an hour's drive slow in thought motto what motivates us just about
                    everything that is not about boxing. In the end I decided to break the mark monotony roar of
                    172 horsepower, mixed with sighs plays with each of my two old horses biological ..
                    -Gentlemen! -Determination in my voice was like a green light for the rapidly expanding
                    pupillary butter.
                    -I can not get enough! or be accompanied by you, we quickie life and end up on the nearest
                    tree, or whore you stop? now!
                    -Take shut up ass Mark Scoop Malinowsky - Dan replied, wrinkling his forehead, among
                    others.
                    -Oh .. ready .. One goat death - Eagerly Scoop groaned.
                    Indolent mental-Whore! - Don consciously grabbed the wheel, loose danger.
                    -What I meant you not spinal, but your IQ as **** do not embrace the metaphor topic .. even
                    if you are stuffed to the brim with smelly green pants in whom parading around the house,
                    pulling them just below the nipples exposing the limits of his miserable 8 cm, ( I read. org
                    and slipped those of the individual human being that inche .. If you had the equipment
                    funded Toma$ Adamczyk these weekly gastroscopy, even 24 hours a day commenting vanished not
                    be as rigid posture ramrod $ toma and even in the eyes the biggest psychofans on bokser.org
                    - gay site with gay editorials. .) and the goat shepherd is cycled before picking asbestos.
                    -Do-do-well drawled - Mark Scoop, praying in the spirit of the god-dollar by Max not heard
                    his shameful past ..
                    Unfortunately, or perhaps fortunately Max heard .. Because his jaw dropped as Tom in 2 rd in
                    wroclaw .. however, I began to suspect drool ... Whether such practices are on the agenda in
                    the world of professional boxing? New light on this aspect of throwing a certain szpilberg,
                    sire, won by the shaft, pregnancy by **** .. and how things are going in mein events? About
                    this August when we will reach our destination .. But that's another story ... LoL ..

sincerely:
                    Dear Mr. Scoop Malinowsky
                    po[p
                    Stop hijacking threads - pr*ck.

Comment

Originally posted by newcastleking View Post
                      It doesn't matter now. If Vasquez is any good or even worth Broners time, he will beat Burns, even over seas. Then that fight will happen.

Comment

Working...
                      X