No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Molina's Focus: Khan To Relive Danny Garcia Nightmare

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Molina's Focus: Khan To Relive Danny Garcia Nightmare

For undefeated lightweight prospect Carlos Molina 17-0-1 (7KOs), accepting a fight against former two-time world champion and international boxing superstar Amir Khan was a no brainer. Having fought most of his career a few pounds south of the division that Khan once conquered, Molina knows the task ahead will be huge for his career.

[Click Here To Read More]

Rebuilding Amir Khan, by having him face an undefeated fighter who hasn't had a KO in his last 8 fights. Watch his fans go crazy when he beats this guy, and people will start praising Hunter for his work. when the only people who should be praised here is GBP for great matchmaking.

Comment

What if Molina knocks Khan out

Comment

Originally posted by Imatroll View Post
        Hopefully he disappears forever

Comment

People should remember Khan was floored by feather fisted Willie Limmond. Anyone will fancy their chances of sticking one on his chin.

Comment

He'll be #3 to do it. Khan has a glass jaw. The secret is out. I want to see how Khan tries to get around this defect. Molina can't knock out lightweights, so Khan is pretty safe, but Molina can serious box. He may have too much energy for Khan, especially if Khan is still feeling that last KO. This is actually a good choice for both guys. Khan can guage any lasting damage and shake some rust, or Molina can win and get a name on his resume.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunk Punch View Post
              People should remember Khan was floored by feather fisted Willie Limmond. Anyone will fancy their chances of sticking one on his chin.
              It's crazy, anyone has a puncher's chance against Khan...I remember some people call a KO upset by Malinaggi

Comment

Then Khan's career is in much bigger trouble than it is now.

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
                He'll be #3 to do it. Khan has a glass jaw. The secret is out. I want to see how Khan tries to get around this defect. Molina can't knock out lightweights, so Khan is pretty safe, but Molina can serious box. He may have too much energy for Khan, especially if Khan is still feeling that last KO. This is actually a good choice for both guys. Khan can guage any lasting damage and shake some rust, or Molina can win and get a name on his resume.
                Been out since Prescott. Khan wins fights with speed, plain and simple. He was hitting Garcia with some good stuff before Garcia timed him and put the hurt on him. My career forecast for Khan is that he will continue to notch some wins but will be KO'd/TKO'd a few more times in the process before he hangs them up. Either way, I love his fights because he says some of the dumbest **** I've ever heard sometimes in his interviews and anybody fighting him hates him by the time the opening bell rings. Fan friendly fighter with an Achilles heel. What else could you ask for?

Comment

Gotta admit, the phrasing of this thread title is pretty funny.

Comment

I can't wait for this slaughter. Never much liked Khan.

Comment

Working...
                    X