Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Breidis Prescott: I'd Stop Victor Ortiz in Seven Rounds!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Breidis Prescott: I'd Stop Victor Ortiz in Seven Rounds!

BoxingScene.com recently spoke to junior welterweight contender Breidis Prescott. The Colombian slugger burst onto to the scene when he knocked out Amir Khan in one round back in 2008. With question marks surrounding Lamont Peterson's victory over Khan, Prescott arguably holds the only legitimate victory over the U.K. Based fighter. In this interview Prescott talks about possibly stepping in to face Victor Ortiz, his future plans and more.

[Click Here To Read More]

Great attitude. Shame he has fell short in recent times after dominating & showing sure signs of improvement.

WAR PRESCOTT!

Comment

hahahahaha, this was a good laugh

Comment

I read its josesito lopez replacing andre berto, jose lopez was suppose to fight kendall holt but holt pulled out

Comment

Wow,my nig Prescott is a G,I really like this kid can't lie...

Comment

Prescott has done nothing to deserve a fight against Ortiz, i would have a different opinion if he had knocked Ortiz out in the first round in a previous fight.

Comment

didn't prescott just lose ? why are we talking about fighters who lost but get to step in before other obscure fighters. i promise you there is a fighter out there who is unknown that is hungry and ready. we are fooled to accepting the same old same old. the prescotts of the world are c rate fighters.

Comment

$h!t, if he wants an a$$ whooping, let him have it!!

Comment

Originally posted by theproof View Post
                  didn't prescott just lose ? why are we talking about fighters who lost but get to step in before other obscure fighters. i promise you there is a fighter out there who is unknown that is hungry and ready. we are fooled to accepting the same old same old. the prescotts of the world are c rate fighters.
                  No top fighter at WW will fight on this much short notice,hell if Prescott wants some,I say let em have it...Sounds like a good enough replacement to me...

Comment

Originally posted by theproof View Post

He took a fight against the hard-hitting highly regardly Mike Alvarado & whooped him senseless, unfortunately he gassed out in the dying minutes. He is coming off a win anyway & he is no C rate fighter. And its because obscure fighters can't draw! I'd pay too watch Prescott fight anybody, the guy is one of the most exciting fighters out there.

Comment

Working...
                    X