• Time
  • Show
Clear All

lmao.. floyd fkd up w this interview

got him lookin crazy out here

by the way, he mad buns

Comment

Comment

44-0. Keep on venting. Pac and Margarito fans in a thread dissing Floyd. Wow, what a surprise, lmao! The knocked out and displaced fans always stick together.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
          44-0. Keep on venting. Pac and Margarito fans in a thread dissing Floyd. Wow, what a surprise, lmao! The knocked out and displaced fans always stick together.
          Pretty sure Mickey Bey and Peterson are Mayweather fans

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
            Pretty sure Mickey Bey and Peterson are Mayweather fans
            and that means what? They are all american..the same way mexican boxers support other mexican boxers big deal
            Last edited by SoulByThePound; 07-21-2013, 09:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by black_celph View Post
              and that means what? They are all american
              No, it means that Shane, Cotto, Marquez, DeMarco, and Broner are all friends.

Comment

Originally posted by black_celph View Post
                Cotto said he never pursued a fight with mayweather, you can repeat the same ole dumb BS all you want but cotto opened his mouth and told the truth about that..Get over it
                The trolls on this site are hilarious. They come here and spew the same bs everyday

Comment

WOW! Heard about this rant but never seen it before! The guy is paranoid SCARED!!!!!!! Greatest compliment to Pacquiao from anybody! The guy is scared for his health! No mention about the zero or money. You could tell he's spilling his heart here. Almost feel sorry for him.

Comment

Boxers are so cringe worthy sometimes. Who can forget Pacquiao telling Max to talk to his promoter about a Mayweather fight? Sad stuff

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                      This was some of the most cowardly (and nationalistic) **** I've ever heard. Tons of excuses being thrown around there. For the record, I don't think Manny wanted any part of Floyd, either. They were both uncomfortable with the prospect of losing and knew they could continue to make good money without having to risk said loss.
                      I doubt Pacquiao was scared of losing he already lost by KO twice before and to Morales and said for many years knock me out you win, and his fighting style is not that of a scared guy who is scared to lose or get knocked out he leaves himself open to constantly please the fans.

I think Pac just obeyed Arum, Arum didn't have much faith in Pacman's chances against Floyd and wanted to milk him so told Manny to listen to him and just obey his every command and he will get paid.

Floyd on the other hand was scared ****less, his demeanor, his reactions, everything was that of a rich scared coward.

Comment

Working...
                      X