Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ovill McKenzie vs Enzo Maccarinelli tonight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ovill McKenzie vs Enzo Maccarinelli tonight!

Just a reminder, must see fight IMO someone is very likely getting brutally KTFO!

A rather vulnerable puncher (Yes I feel McKenzie hasn't a great chin) vs a huge guy with massive power and no chin what so ever. This should be a belter, a straight shootout.

8PM U.K time, main event I think is around 9pm

Glass will shatter!

What??

I thought Enzo had given it up after his last disaster of a bout. Shame. I liked Enzo once upon a time.

Comment

Maccarinelli weighed in at 12st 5lbs whilst McKenzie weighed in at 12st 6lbs.

Can't believe Maccarinelli has came in so light for this one.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
        What??

I thought Enzo had given it up after his last disaster of a bout. Shame. I liked Enzo once upon a time.

I did, I thought he'd retired after a failed drug test. Can't remember what it was but he claimed it was freebie supplement from a muscle magazine.

I've never thought he was a bad boxer its just he has a horrific chin and for some reason he loves getting involved in tears ups with big punchers when he could likely outbox most of them.
        I wouldn't advise him to go toe to toe with McKenzie who IMO has a very deceptive record and hits A LOT harder than his measly K.O ratio would suggest.

Comment

This is either Enzo's burial or it's a delay before the inevitable.

I think Enzo defeats Ovill if Enzo can weather the storm that comes his way.

Ovill is not a good boxer, he's just got a punchers chance.

Enzo has never possessed a great chin.. I've never seen a worse glass jawed, china chinned boxer.

My prediction.. Enzo via unanimous decision.

I wouldn't mind seeing Enzo get brutally KO'd again though just so it could scupper the ridiculous Maccarinelli-Cleverly bout..

Comment

Gotta go with Mckenzie in this one.

I met Enzo and he is a nice chap so I hope he wins but Ovill is a dangerous puncher. gnore his record. For eth 1st few years he didnt take the game serious but once he won prizefighter he seemed to get a new lease of life and now he is putting guys away and has a menace about him.

Enzo may be able to keep it long for a couple rounds and does have the power himself to make it interesting but I fear for him in the exchanges. If I had to make a prediction it would be Mckenzie by devastating KO in 4 rounds.

Comment

mckenzie will smash enzo tonight he shoulda stopped retired

Comment

Genuinely the worst stoppage I have EVER seen. That was absolutely disgraceful and Ian Jon Lewis knew it, what a grade A pr1ck!

Comment

One of the worst stoppages I've seen. Ref knew he'd fckued up instantly.

Comment

not as bad as manfredo vs calzaghe. enzo at least got hit once.

Comment

Working...
                    X