Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adamek: "I'll need to go down 3 times in Maddalone fight before Haye will fight me"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

David Haye is the worst ducker in heavyweight history.

Comment

Originally posted by aristotlemoses View Post
      May be true but Adamek could have fought someone better than Maddalone himself.
      Comeon man....dude has the biggest fight of his life, the biggest pay day of his career, everything at stake in 9 months. He could...I dont know...not fight at all and no one would say a word. His fight with Maddalone is a glorified sparring session in my opinion. Its not fixed, but its just another warmup for the Klitschko's and a way to make some cash and give the fans something. NFL has preseason games where they pull their starters no matter what the score is right? College teams schedule cupcakes before their conference schedule right? Give big paychecks to schools like Georgia Southwestern Christian tech. They are real games, but the outcome is pretty much well known and they are done as warmups and to get some kinks out...for example Alabama might have trouble running a screen play even though they win 83-3, they see theres trouble there, identify and work on the problem and improve for the real competition...this is just like that and giant upsets do happen, but that risk is worth it in order to be better prepared for the real competition.

No one would give a **** about Haye vs. Harrison if 4 months after that fight he was scheduled to fight Wlad. People would be like, "well it makes sense, Harrison is tall, an olympic gold medalist (which i guess means skilled) and it should be an easy warmup for Haye. I dont like Haye, but even Id defend him if that was the case. But thats not the case, he made Audley out to be some great grudge of his, and like that was the best fight he could make...that was trash. Clearly Adamek is not acting like maddalone is some world beater or that this is a grudge fight, he is acting like its a warmup...which it is. He signed to fight a Klitschko...something haye will never do (atleast without the intention of later claiming a back injury).

Comment

damn david haye is not looking 2 good man. poor guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Roach View Post
          I've got nothing against Adamek, but he's not on Haye's level.
          Adamek would have beaten every heavyweight Haye beat and probably in a better fashion. I know for SURE he wouldn't have put on a track meet and thrown 2 or 3 punches a round against Valuev.

Comment

And your mum is tha fattest tart in Canada but do i keep making threads about it?

Comment

Adamek's promoter Kathy Duva said Haye and his management just ignored their phone calls. He should have at least has the common courtesy to return her calls and say "no"...

Haye ducked Adamek because he prefers to fight old, run-down opponents.

Comment

Working...
              X