Yesterday i dreamed Jones - Calzaghe

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yesterday i dreamed Jones - Calzaghe

Dream starts on round 1
    Jones starts going forward, give him a cople of jabs then just covers himself up in the winky shell, Calzaghe is hesitant at first but after the first minute he starts with his flurries backing up Jones to the ropes. Jones stays there smothering the shots and occasionally countering him with a right to the body. First round goes to Calzaghe and Jones apears unmotivated just like in TarverIII
    In the corners Enzo shouts' You see? This mother****er is dead already, keep hitting him, hes shot!' while Coach Merk and jones discuss something like 'All right, lets keep him coming, dont risk nothing, keep jabbing and just hit him in the body sometimes'

Round 2 goes almost the same way, But roy gets in more rights to the body and a couple of left hooks that look without much power, Joe is less hesitant and opens up a lot. Jones shakes his ass going to the corner, while Joe puts his hands up and the Crowd shouths and boos at the same time, round goes to joe on activity but hes not hitting Jones flush.

Round 3 opens up amost the same way, but a double left hook rocks Calzaghe in mid round, Roy smiles and Joe shakes his head and starts going after Roy who runs a bit, then stops and invites him on the ropes. Big flurry by Joe on closing seconds but Roy hits him with an uppercut -hook combo that backs him up until the bell ring. Roy showboats doing a moonwalker. Even round.

Round 4 Roy lets Joe start and frustrates him with counters, so joe tries to ruff him up with elbows and hits behind the head and gets a warning. Then he clocks roy with a strong right but jones walks trough it sayng no with his head and jabs him for a bit, Joe comes in, gets countered, starts holding, tries to ruff him up again but jones is not there. Going back to the corner Joe looks frustrated and his father yells at him. On the contrary Coach and Jones are happy while focused. Coach says 'Keep going to the body, he doesnt like that, lets go to the body the next round then we open up'. Even round.

Round 5 is similar and Joe, after another punch to the back of the head gets a point deduction. He looks angry and goes into windmill mode hitting the air while Jones hits him with fast combos on body and head, while going away from the ropes. HBO guys start jumping on Roys bandwagon after having praised Calzaghe activity until now. In those combos Joe head gets rocked and he starts to look sloppy and off balance. roy's round.

Round 6 round starts with Calzaghe trying to come in with his right upstraight, to keep Roy off and try to land a left, but while doing that, Roy jumps in with a Right to the body-Left hook to the head- Right kook to the head that puts Calzaghe down! Hes up immediately, but his legs are sloppy. He starts to run on the ropes in safety mode but Roy is happy to just pinpoint him and make some pauses. Roy wins the round while taking a rest.

Round 7 Roy starts calling Joe in the corner, giving the crowd a big show. He just evades every punch shifting from a side to the other of the corner while Joe keeps hunting his head. Joe gets in a couple slaps so Jones hits him with a straight right - triple left hook combo pushing him in the center of the ring. After that Jones makes it to the end of the round playing his old style, hands down and jumping in with straight rights until joe goes down again. Bell sounds while joe is climbing up using the ropes, Ref allows him to continue. Huge round by Roy.

Round 8 Roy takes a rest while Joe gets in in bad style and clinches right away. Last minute of the round Jones is in the corner, he grabs joe by his right arm, turns him over evading from the corner and starts a SRL shoe shine. Joe is not answering back....referee jumps in and stops it! ROY TKO ROUND 8

Then i woke up LOL
    Last edited by djsygo; 11-03-2008, 12:34 PM.

wash your sheets dude

Comment

lol. sounds good to me.

last week i dreamed that roy beat joe in an exhibition a week before the fight. The only thing is it didn't count. Lampley was like well if roy can do this next week he'll be very happy. and i was like **** he just did it!!!!!!!!!

Comment

"Roy showboats doing a moonwalker."

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Lolololol

Bro Good Fream And I Hope It Comes True ...
          Regards

Comment

sounds true to me

Comment

this fight will be glancing punches with workrate vs clean effective punching... if roy can throw more than bernard, i believe roy will win

Comment

I had a nightmare about the fight too.

Joe chased Roy, who stayed on his bicycle the entire fight. Joe landed twice as many punches as Roy, and had him hurt in the last round. Roy landed nothing significant on Joe. I was confident Joe won, then came the scoring:

Al Bennett: 115-113 Jones
                Kenny Chevalier: 115-113 Calzaghe
                Julie Lederman: 120-108 Jones

Jones wins an underserved SD.

Comment

If Roy does the moon walk on satuday, i'll die laughin

Comment

Originally posted by Stuntin View Post
                    wash your sheets dude
                    dont worry my woman did that for me

Comment

Working...