No announcement yet.

"Offense Is No Longer A Skill Of Boxing"-Haters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
    Is someone else going to say it? Screw it I got it.

No to make the other guys point valid,

but keep it real
    , if you put me in there in the same opportunity, i think i could KO Ortiz with my 16oz gloves. Lol, no offense.

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
      Mayweather dropped Marquez and completely shut him down at welterweight. Pacquiao didn't and many think he lost to Marquez. I can play that game too and use it against you.
      Pacquiao beat Marquez 3 times and dropped him 4 times.

Pacquiao also stopped ODLH where as Mayweather went to an SD lol.

Mayweather went life and death with Hatton for 10 rounds and Pacquiao knocked him sparko in round 2.

Pacquiao dropped Shane and Shane almost KOed Floyd.

What's your point again?

Comment

• lol @ even bringing up the ortiz fight to justify Mayweather's power.

idiots.

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
          Mayweather dropped Marquez and completely shut him down at welterweight. Pacquiao didn't and many think he lost to Marquez. I can play that game too and use it against you.
          Good saying, can't remember it word for word but it went something like this,

"Never argue with an idiot, they'll take down to their level and beat you with experience"

Originally posted by Rassclot View Post
          Pacquiao beat Marquez 3 times and dropped him 4 times.

Pacquiao also stopped ODLH where as Mayweather went to an SD lol.

Mayweather went life and death with Hatton for 10 rounds and Pacquiao knocked him sparko in round 2.

Pacquiao dropped Shane and Shane almost KOed Floyd.

What's your point again?
          See what I mean?

In all seriousness, I'm still on the fence with whether he's really this stupid or just trolling.
          Last edited by Doctor_Tenma; 01-05-2012, 10:53 AM.

Comment

• I read this whole thread. (Sadly)

Is the TS serious or trolling? I cant tell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post

See what I mean?

In all seriousness, I'm still on the fence with whether he's really this stupid or just trolling.

I stated facts.

LOL @ bringing up mayweather dropping JMM once in the opening stanza and never came close to dropping him for the rest of the fight as any evidence.

Well the first time Pac and JMM fought, he got blown out 3 times in the first round. He's lucky there were no 3 knockdown rule and he was lucky again one of the judges couldn't count.

Pac 3-0 over JMM.

Suck on that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rassclot View Post
                I stated facts.

LOL @ bringing up mayweather dropping JMM once in the opening stanza and never came close to dropping him for the rest of the fight as any evidence.

Well the first time Pac and JMM fought, he got blown out 3 times in the first round. He's lucky there were no 3 knockdown rule and he was lucky again one of the judges couldn't count.

Pac 3-0 over JMM.

Suck on that.
                Not entertaining either, I like me a funny troll, you on the other hand suck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
                  Not entertaining either, I like me a funny troll, you on the other hand suck.
                  call me a troll when i stated facts.

i see how your world works.

no reason or logic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bluetech View Post
                    you cant have everything. nobody is perfect. You cant be such a great offensive fighter and be such a great defensive fighter at the same time.

Its physically impossible.

You have to give something up. YOu throw lots of punches hence you get more chances to hit. If you are a defensive genius, you throw less, you get hit less, but you are not as entertaining.

Its quite simple. You cant be both.
                    so throwing lots of punches = great offense? mmmk.

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
                      so throwing lots of punches = great offense? mmmk.
                      He throws a lot of punches and connects.

most importantly, he wins against other HOFers and he has 8 titles in 8 different divisions.

The idiots here are trying to argue sitting back and pot shotting that does 0 damage = great offense

morons.

Comment

Working...
                      X