No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner on Mayweather, Gamboa, Ponce, Critics

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner on Mayweather, Gamboa, Ponce, Critics

It was way back in January that 21-year-old super featherweight prospect Adrien "The Problem" Broner of Cincinnatti told Rick Reeno of BoxingScene.com that he would easily defeat either ormer world champions Daniel Ponce De Leon or Celestino Caballero or then-NABF super featherweight champion Jason Litzau if he ever got into the ring with any of them.

[Click Here To Read More]

I can't stand this Broner guy.

He is delusional. I want him to be knocked the **** out cold. I want him out of boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
      I can't stand this Broner guy.

He is delusional. I want him to be knocked the **** out cold. I want him out of boxing.
      i don't like him either i don't see him even 1/3 talented as mayweather i think guys like mikey garcia,gamboa, salido KO his ass he got a gift vs ponce, it's a shame those 3 fighters are with TR though

Comment

He's also boring like his idol. Black american fighters this days lack the guts to mix up with mexicans and other foreign fighters.

Comment

so much hate, especially against pure boxers.

why brawl when you don't have to, I'm sick hearing that, just get in the ring and just throw and brawl? instead of controlling the fight, breaking your opponent down, taking his strengths away and getting the win? I'm a fan of the science not the blood. your suppose to play to Yyour opponents weakness, not his strengths, it would be dumb for broner to play to de leons power and brawling, he executed a game plan and won,gets no respect.

Comment

Broner has ****in skills plain and simple.

Comment

he fights a little like floyd, could be dangerous without a mayweather in his corner though, or someone with an insight into the style

Comment

Originally posted by komandante View Post
                He's also boring like his idol. Black american fighters this days lack the guts to mix up with mexicans and other foreign fighters.
                usually because they are more skilled boxers you idiot. It takes a ton of guts to get into the ring period.

Comment

That combo he landed on Litzau deserves props,his boyfriend combing his hair was quite gay though.and anyone compairing him to mayweather is simply foolish.

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
                    usually because they are more skilled boxers you idiot. It takes a ton of guts to get into the ring period.
                    the devon alexander avy kills you.

Comment

Working...
                    X