No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Mayweather-Pacquiao Miami Meeting Helped A lot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum: Mayweather-Pacquiao Miami Meeting Helped A lot

TOP Rank promoter Bob Arum believes that the planned May 2 multi-million dollar showdown between eight-division world champion Manny Pacquiao and undefeated pound-for-pound king Floyd Mayweather Jr. will be wrapped up by the end of this week.

He mentioned that the television issues between Showtime, which has a six-fight, $200-million deal with Mayweather of which four fights have been done, and HBO Sports, which telecasts Pacquiao’s fights, were solved.
    [Click Here To Read More]

of course it did arum you were not there

Comment

Thats because you were cut-out of it.

Comment

Damage control 101!

Comment

Meeting Manny Gave Floyd Confidence

Seeing Manny in real life probably gave Floyd a boost of confidence.
          After watching this humble little dude, smiling frequently, and then talking in his high pitched broken English voice, Floyd was probably thinking to himself,
          "Man, what was I so worried about - this dude is small and wimpy. I'm going to knock this little rice eating MOFO out!"

Comment

Originally posted by balintawak View Post
            Seeing Manny in real life probably gave Floyd a boost of confidence.
            After watching this humble little dude, smiling frequently, and then talking in his high pitched broken English voice, Floyd was probably thinking to himself,
            "Man, what was I so worried about - this dude is small and wimpy. I'm going to knock this little rice eating MOFO out!"
            Hows this guy not banned yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
              Originally posted by Fetta View Post
              Thats because you were cut-out of it.
              Arum is hardly to blame about whether there was an All Access or 24/7, these massive issues Floyd apparently is reported to have had.

Comment

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
                And then the thread closed.

Comment

I'm still one of the "I'll believe it when I see it" fans. Remember, we've been living this soap opera since 2009

If this weekend passes and it's not announced, forget about it.

Comment

I think the whole basketball thing was staged by both sides. I think there is some sort of an agreement by both sides and all the rest of this is for show. I didn't think so before, but it is starting to look that maybe they are going to announce it at the Super Bowl.

Comment

Working...
                    X