Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are your thoughts on Danny Garcia?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are your thoughts on Danny Garcia?

I've always been surprised by the amount of hate that DSG gets here. He seems to be a humble young man that always comes to fight. He earned his spot with his KO of Khan and he spanked boggie man Matthysse. His father is insane but Danny is soft spoken. The Salka fight was BS no exccuse for that. The Peterson fight is solid though. I like Swift and I'm looking forward to the progression of his career. What are your thoughts on Garcia?
    like him
    48.65%
    don't like him
    29.73%
    neutral
    21.62%

This thread was so 2 years ago.

Comment

He's ok. Seems like a nice guy and all that, but the Salka fight really bothered me.

It's also annoying me how he's not fighting at 140 against Pederson.

Comment

He got a boost off that Khan punch just like Maidana did off Broner. But Maidana's image is more of a man's man, while Garcia's is of a man's man...in a different way.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          He's ok. Seems like a nice guy and all that, but the Salka fight really bothered me.

It's also annoying me how he's not fighting at 140 against Pederson.
          i honestly dont think he can make 140 anymore. he needs to vacate and move up.

Comment

I think he lost to Herrera but I can understand why there won't be a rematch. It's not right but that's boxing.

Comment

I like him but he needs to quit bull ****tin with this no title defense ****!!!!

Comment

IIf you watch the Herrera fight a few times, you will really see how average he is. I think he's a good fighter, but I thought he was a lot better before he fought Herrera. Herrera exposed him quite a bit.

Also I don't like the poll, because although I don't like him km giving you an objective assessment. I'm not hating at all.
                Last edited by SeekDaGreat; 01-28-2015, 07:08 PM.

Comment

He was off for the Herrera fight. I think he KOs Herrera in a rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by since 1985 View Post
                    i've always been surprised by the amount of hate that dsg gets here. He seems to be a humble young man that always comes to fight. He earned his spot with his ko of khan and he spanked boggie man matthysse. His father is insane but danny is soft spoken. The salka fight was bs no exccuse for that. The peterson fight is solid though. I like swift and i'm looking forward to the progression of his career. What are your thoughts on garcia?
                    chump................

Comment

Working...
                    X