Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will you blame if Froch-Groves II doesn't happen?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who will you blame if Froch-Groves II doesn't happen?

The fight hasn't been signed yet and while I still think it gets done there's obviously a chance it may not.

Who do you blame if the fight isn't signed?
    Carl Froch
    33.33%
    George Groves
    37.50%
    Eddie Hearn
    12.50%
    All three of them
    16.67%

America.......

Comment

Groves for being gay

Comment

Gonna have to say Groves. He got his rematch ordered, it sucks that he won't get as much, but he has to pick one or the other

Comment

Eddie Hearn.

Comment

Depends on the circumstances, but Eddie Hearn will be hard pressed to escape blame.

Comment

I'll blame Groves for hitting that arrogant prick too hard in their first fight.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                Eddie Hearn.
                Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                Depends on the circumstances, but Eddie Hearn will be hard pressed to escape blame.
                Yeah, personally I don't think he needed to push Groves for a 3 fight option. I guess he doesn't want him trotting down the road to Warren if he beat Froch.
                Last edited by Weebler I; 02-05-2014, 08:23 AM.

Comment

Groves for being a ginger.

Comment

To give you a face full of Americanisms, the bottom line is that the buck stops with Froch.

He's the one in a position to make this fight happen or not. All the noise that he's made thus far indicates that he doesn't want it, and I can understand that. Nor does McCracken want to put his man back in there with Groves, and rightfully so, his job is to protect his fighter.

Froch would do well to think long and hard about the damage that his reputation will take if he chooses to fight Chavez Jr. instead. If he truly believes that he's the better man then re-matching Groves is a win/win situation. He'll receive a monumental payday and silence his critics in the process whilst restoring his standing with the general public and casual fight fans whose attention he so desperately courted.

Comment

Working...
                    X