No announcement yet.

"If Pacman turns his back on Pacland, the Paclanders certainly wont"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "If Pacman turns his back on Pacland, the Paclanders certainly wont"

Interesting article for the FightHype haters. I apologize if this has been posted already.

Enjoy!

http://www.fighthype.com/pages/content10676.html

LOL, the silence is heard loud and clear.

Not much for you "Floydhype" kids to say now huh..?

Comment

someone talk to Kenny Flowers please...he's trying to troll and noone is biting

Comment

floydhype.com

Comment

I dont get it. Are they upset that an unofficial website is being taken over by the person it was dedicated to in the 1st place?

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            someone talk to Kenny Flowers please...he's trying to troll and noone is biting
            Quite the opposite actually SACKAFAILLI. I do find it hilarious though that the typical haters have little to say about this thread being on FightHype.

Thanks for the bump though. More than one way to boost your post count I guess...

Comment

Originally posted by shadeyfizzle View Post
              I dont get it. Are they upset that an unofficial website is being taken over by the person it was dedicated to in the 1st place?
              I cant make sense of the pacfans thoughts.

I just found it interesting how pro pac the story is considering its coming from a site that alot of posters claim is so Floyd biased and ****.

I was more curious to hear what the haters would have to say about it in that regard.

Comment

That ex-con Sladeck will not bring down Pacland easily with his threats and harassment.

Comment

ts and his friends need to switch to wrestling. it's clear that you guys are more interested in stuff like this than actual fights in the ring. there's plenty of that in wwf or wwe.

Comment

Originally posted by iNDOLiFER View Post
                    floydhype.com
                    Is the site down? Can't seem to connect.

Comment

Working...
                    X