Pacquiao ALWAYS pulls off the impossible

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by miron_lang View Post
    That's correct.

but he went 4-0 against them after-wards. That qualifies as close to impossible.
    Yes he did but he doesn't ALWAYS pulls it off. I thought the first time he was going to be able to. Roach improved his overall balance and his right hand became more of a weapon than before

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Blobby View Post
      WTF are you on about? Pacquiao is the favourite to win and was for the Hatton and Cotto fight.
      You wrong! Try again

Comment

Funny thing about this thread is that Pac beating Margarito is no where near the impossible. In fact, Pac is by far the favorite.

Comment

Who's doubting Pacquiao? He should beat Margarito with ease.

Comment

It doesn't make any sense to say that a victory for Pac against Margo is to pull of the impossible when Pac himself is the HUGE favorite. Most people don't give Margo much of a chance and many fans don't even think he's a live underdog. I'm one of the few who pick Margo in this fight and I can't wait to see Margo "pull of the impossible".

Comment

I don't doubt Manny.

He is the odds on favourite.

I am however putting points on against Manny. I always do. If he wins I am happy. If Manny loses I am a little happy as I have got points.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Blobby View Post
                WTF are you on about? Pacquiao is the favourite to win and was for the Hatton and Cotto fight.
                No he wasn't. The betting odds for both those fights would suggest otherwise.

Originally posted by Squizz View Post
                Who's doubting Pacquiao? He should beat Margarito with ease.
                Take a look around.

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
                It doesn't make any sense to say that a victory for Pac against Margo is to pull of the impossible when Pac himself is the HUGE favorite. Most people don't give Margo much of a chance and many fans don't even think he's a live underdog. I'm one of the few who pick Margo in this fight and I can't wait to see Margo "pull of the impossible".
                I'm not saying it's impossible to beat Margs but Pacquiao has been doubted so many times in his career, yet opponents just cant sub-stain the punishment he dishes out. Margs is BIG and strong but so was DLH, Hatton, Cotto, Clottey, all bigger and stronger than him. They supposedly going to bully Pacquiao.

I'll give Margs a very small chance maybe 5%, however, it just will not happen. I'm not even a nuthugger of the man but I just cant doubt him anymore. If this is the same Pacquiao that comes out every fight then Margs is going to layed out for the best part of a minute.

SPEED KILLS. Margs has never faced someone as crisp and quick as Pacquiao. Don't expect to see Margs back in a boxing ring after this fight, it's going to get uglyier than Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                  I remember Pac going after Mexico big 3, well he didn't pull it off the first time he went 1-1-1. In that case he doesn't always pulls off the impossible
                  thread owned.

/thread

Comment

Originally posted by Casual View Post
                    No he wasn't. The betting odds for both those fights would suggest otherwise.

Take a look around.

I'm not saying it's impossible to beat Margs but Pacquiao has been doubted so many times in his career, yet opponents just cant sub-stain the punishment he dishes out. Margs is BIG and strong but so was DLH, Hatton, Cotto, Clottey, all bigger and stronger than him. They supposedly going to bully Pacquiao.

I'll give Margs a very small chance maybe 5%, however, it just will not happen. I'm not even a nuthugger of the man but I just cant doubt him anymore. If this is the same Pacquiao that comes out every fight then Margs is going to layed out for the best part of a minute.

SPEED KILLS. Margs has never faced someone as crisp and quick as Pacquiao. Don't expect to see Margs back in a boxing ring after this fight, it's going to get uglyier than Cotto.
                    Pac has been doubted before but not anymore. This is a mis-match to most people so I don't see the point of this thread.

Comment

he will struggle to margarito, trust me----clottey messed up his face---so did cotto----floyd is going to handle him with ease, and after the one sided beating from floyd, don't come up with anymore excuses like people seem to do on here after floyd dusts off fighters----

Comment

Working...
                      X