Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If the Roy that smashed Lacy turned up for calzaghe what would the outcome have been

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roy can NOT beat elite fighters. Calzaghe 118-109.

Comment

The Roy Jones that stopped Lacy is the same one that got beat up by Calzaghe.

Comment

Originally posted by mic573 View Post
        The Roy Jones that stopped Lacy is the same one that got beat up by Calzaghe.
        No ****. I dont think he was as sharp by far in the Calzaghe fight tho he looked miles quicker and less scared to get hit, and its all well saying but lacy is big dumb and slow but had he landed bang on Roys chin with a big shot he could have won. Lacy is **** but hes not that ****, its not like hes Andrew "kid thunder" Hartley, hes won world titles people on here are to quick to pull a fighter apart for getting battered a few times. but hell who cares either way lol

Comment

I checked every box because that is what would happen, they would fight multiple times in one night till Jones beat him once.

Comment

Originally posted by BEEHOP View Post
            I checked every box because that is what would happen, they would fight multiple times in one night till Jones beat him once.
            Good work.

Comment

It would be the same fight. A shot Lacy is no Calzaghe.

Comment

Originally posted by Merseyside View Post
                It would be the same fight. A shot Lacy is no Calzaghe.
                But if we had a time machine than we can bring Prime Roy to beat up Joe's dad.

Comment

Working...
                X