• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peter TKO 4.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian View Post
        The first time I saw this, I wanted to punch my TV.

Comment

Old Oleg by UD. If Oleg gets Peter to do the chicken dance like McCline did, Oleg will finish Peter...

Comment

Originally posted by GunStar View Post
            The first time I saw this, I wanted to punch my TV.

jim gray has to wonder sometimes.... why cant i get a job with HBO so i can have a couple sane, coherant interviews?

i remember one of my favorite jim gray moments he was interviewing corey spinks before the karmazin fight and spinks kept sayin "corey spinks gon' do what corey spinks do"

and gray says "so tell me corey... what do corey spinks do?"

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
              jim gray has to wonder sometimes.... why cant i get a job with HBO so i can have a couple sane, coherant interviews?

i remember one of my favorite jim gray moments he was interviewing corey spinks before the karmazin fight and spinks kept sayin "corey spinks gon' do what corey spinks do"

and gray says "so tell me corey... what do corey spinks do?"
              Lol, I remember the Corey Spinks interview, that was hilarious. The Toney interview after the Holyfield fight was also funny. I don't like Jim cause I still don't forget the Pete Rose interview, I think he can be big **** some nights.

However, I think he does a much better job then Larry Merchant, he actually takes his time to interview both fighters, Lazy ass Merchant rarely interviews the loser.

Comment

Peter will win by TKO in the 7th.

Comment

Samuel Peter Vs Oleg Maskaev

Samuel Peter Will Send Oleg Maskaev To Hospital,dont Disrespect Samuel Peter Due To His Fight Against Jameel;that Day Wasnt His Night And He Knew Exactly What Is Before Him This Coming Saturday.he Will Be The First African To Win Heavyweight Title;its Going To Be In African History Book And Its Going To Be A Great Motivation For Samuel:i Think Oleg Will Be Koed Between Round 3 And 6

Comment

I think Peter will live up to his prediction this time, Peter KO 4.

Comment

Working...
                    X