Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather To Broner: No Maidana, Go To 140 on May 3

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When Donald Trump tells you where to invest money, you do it. When Floyd tells you to duck a fight, you do it. Listen to the masters of whatever they're telling you to do.

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
      Floyd pretty much telling it like it is. Fans think he's a clown now and that's all thanks to himself. Broner has a better chance at 140 as long as he stays away from Garcia and Matthysse.
      Jr. spoke the truth...

Comment

Looks like Maidana leapfrogged Khan in the sweepstakes. Well May vs Maidana, Khan vs Thurman, Broner vs Lucas. You heard it hear 1st.

Comment

Broner vs Matthysse or Provod ... YES! Fryin' pan into the fire!

Comment

Make broner/matthyse as the main undercard. Itll be the best fight of the night again on one of moneys cards

As for floyd talking about how to act.....I ca n see a very similar scenario playing out once he loses

Comment

duck dynasty

Comment

Originally posted by whirlout View Post
                Stopped reading when you said he is one dimensional. Am not even a Broner fan but he is far from being one dimensional. Jesus Soto Karass - That's one dimensional. Dude is actually skilled but he just needs to know that talent alone doesn't win you fight but rather dedication and perfecting your craft is just as important. It would help if he can also jab more, polish his footwork and increase his output.
                U have a good argument but when I said he's one dimensional I said he comes forward and just tries to walk u down. If he is not one dimensional then how come he can't go back and fight? Maidana was fighting better going backwards than Broner.. And Midana is pure pressure fighter. Who had the better Jab? Maidana did going forward and Backwards.. Who was the better inside fighter? Every one thought Broner is a good inside fighter but Maidana whooped he's Ass in that department as well.. Did Broner show u anything new he can do other than come forward like he all ways done and try to out fight the other guy rather than outpoint and box? I think not.. Yes he can counter a bit but Maidana was countering as well. So I stand strongly of my point saying he's one dimensional because to Me he is. Last I respect your opinion as well. Thank u.
                Last edited by Illdil; 12-20-2013, 03:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dorruel2.0 View Post
                  Of course he would. He wouldn't deny that pay day. You are naive if you believe that.
                  He already has, and furthermore he says he's not even moving up to 147.

Garcia v Broner is a good fight.

Comment

One Time vs any of the suckas. He will drop them all except Floyd bcuz Floyd is a world class track star. An upper echelon sprinter, the Usain Bolt of bolting. Broner is a B class fighter at this point in his career with potential to beat Maidana, etc. He just has to let his hands go and use some head movement. Be the agressor. He's great when he's going forward. Woooooo!!

Comment

Originally posted by skinnystev View Post
                      broner vs provodnikov at 140 on may 3rd make it happen
                      Top Rank won't happen...why people keep acting like it will is beyond me

Comment

Working...
                      X