• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THE REED View Post

Started out at 217.4lbs

This was yesterday

Good stuff, Reed.

Gonna post the pics after you're done?

Now I know what you meant by commitment, **** can get intense.

Comment

Im unsure if Ill be posting pics. lol

75% diet... Howd you like Plyometrics?

Day 90 is this Saturday for me... Im taking one week off and starting P90x2

Comment

Im unsure if Ill be posting pics. lol

75% diet... Howd you like Plyometrics?

Day 90 is this Saturday for me... Im taking one week off and starting P90x2
        Plyometrics was hard, good and made me feel sick. Also made me realise I'm not as fit as I thought. Who would have though something like Mary Kathrine squats would feel like death?

Comment

I hate those!

Plyo isnt that hard for me anymore...

Comment

I hate those!

Plyo isnt that hard for me anymore...
            Show off

Comment

Day 3: Shoulders, Arms & Ab Ripper

Good workout. Easiest for me so far but I know I'll be feeling after some sleep. A Few of the shoulder exercises are dope, probably my favourite sets.

Yoga X tomorrow, not looking forward to it

How'd you guys find it?

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
                Day 3: Shoulders, Arms & Ab Ripper

Good workout. Easiest for me so far but I know I'll be feeling after some sleep. A Few of the shoulder exercises are dope, probably my favourite sets.

Yoga X tomorrow, not looking forward to it

How'd you guys find it?
                I found Yoga to be tough, but it was more because I was sore, I couldn't even get into anything that required me to be in the plank position.

I started my 2nd week today, and I felt better than I did last week after my Chest & Back.

Still trying to perfect my diet and it's looking good.

(1.) I can't use a pull up bar in my house, but I am using the toughest band I could find, How bad will that affect my physique?

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                  I found Yoga to be tough, but it was more because I was sore, I couldn't even get into anything that required me to be in the plank position.

I started my 2nd week today, and I felt better than I did last week after my Chest & Back.

Still trying to perfect my diet and it's looking good.

(1.) I can't use a pull up bar in my house, but I am using the toughest band I could find, How bad will that affect my physique?
                  Now I know what you meant.

Day4: Yoga X

Soreness held me back from doing everything but it also made me feel so much better afterwards, I needed this.

Comment

Day 87 for me... Im done Saturday... Im taking a week off... and will be starting P90x2 the following Monday.

Comment

Day 87 for me... Im done Saturday... Im taking a week off... and will be starting P90x2 the following Monday.
                      I'm looking to do at least 2 rounds of P90x with heavier weights at less reps (as you advised). Are you looking to do P90x2 because of the extra cardio related workouts?

87th day though, Reed. How's it feeling? Must be a great feeling.

Comment

Working...
                      X