No announcement yet.

Wake up America! Our rights are being stripped from us

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
    Guys, I didnt want to believe all this stuff at first either. But it's real. FEMA detention camps are being built in the US for US citizens. Obama will win the 2012 election, and that's when things will really get crazy. Mark my words, he do away with the 2nd admendment not longer after the 2012 election. Once the American people are disarmed....how can you defend yourself anymore. It's my god given right to own a firearm and be able to defend from life. Do you guys think Hitler announced he was going to kill all the jews and take over Europe right after he got into power? No, it was a process, it happened then, and can happen now. When will everyone wake up and see our rights are being stripped slowly away? And for anyone who is in the military on here, I hope you hold true to your oath to defend the constitution and the American people....not take our guns by force and put us in a FEMA death camp...

Lets hope this never happens again.

[IMG][/IMG]
    I'm sorry, but fuck all you passive cry babies and fuck your guns.

You keep talking about having guns to protect your freedoms, but at the end of the day you guys only have a gun for the sake of having a gun. Everything else is taken away from you (freedoms), and you're fine with it, as long as you can keep your precious guns. You keep your guns to protect your guns *facepalm*

Wake the F up and start seeking REAL influence instead of making stupid survivalist bunkers like a freak with your 600 useless guns.

/end rant.

Comment

Look up NDAA law that obama passed. It means that if the feds just "think" you are a terriost, that can use US soliders to detain you without trial,charge, or a right to a lawyer. And this means US citizens, not just guys overseas.
      I am familiar with it, you just seem to be controlled by fear. You speak as if they are detaining your neighbors left and right, and you are lone citizen defending your township from a clock tower with a sniper rifle.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post

You keep talking about having guns to protect your freedoms, but at the end of the day you guys only having a gun for the sake of having a gun. Everything else is taken away from you (freedoms), and you're fine with it, as long as you can keep your precious guns.

Wake the F up and start seeking REAL influence instead of making stupid survivalist bunkers like a freak with your 600 useless guns.

/end rant.
        Alright keyboard warrior, calm down.

Your ass would be shook and tearing at the sight of a handgun.

Comment

I knew this thread would get interesting .....

Comment

You keep talking about having guns to protect your freedoms, but at the end of the day you guys only have a gun for the sake of having a gun. Everything else is taken away from you (freedoms), and you're fine with it, as long as you can keep your precious guns. You keep your guns to protect your guns *facepalm*

/end rant.

Damn GC. I might not even get my CWP now after that.

Comment

Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post

Why?

Your leaders are smart. They say keep your guns, give us your freedoms. Only dumb fucks like you guys who don't get it. You want real influence, start organising and go political. It'll require time, money and a lot of other stuff most of you ain't prepaired to invest in.

Now who's the keyboard warrior, Rambo?

Comment

Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post

You know I was in this pub the other night, and this skinny dude reached into his jacket pocket and pulled out his phone. For a split second, I thought it may have been a shooter. And I'll be honest, the urine started to exit my body in the usual manner.

Comment

/end rant.

I like guns, because I like to target shoot. But they can come in handy if you need to defend yourself. And i dont have a bunker or anywhere near 600 guns.

Originally posted by MonsieurGeorges View Post
                  I am familiar with it, you just seem to be controlled by fear. You speak as if they are detaining your neighbors left and right, and you are lone citizen defending your township from a clock tower with a sniper rifle.
                  You should be afraid, you can now be arrested and detained forever with commiting a crime!! That's is now legal, id say that is cause for concern.

Comment

/end rant.
                    I will state this ... that many get so preoccupied with preparing for some great Armageddon\upheaval\Apocalypse that they do not realize, their inactivity, and lack of participation in National events and occurrences contribute to the root cause of said events.

Comment

I like guns, because I like to target shoot. But they can come in handy if you need to defend yourself. And i dont have a bunker or anywhere near 600 guns.

You should be afraid, you can now be arrested and detained forever with commiting a crime!! That's is now legal, id say that is cause for concern.
                      People will start disappearing soon, bro. You hear what I'm saying? Anyone that the government has beef with, they'll just be pulled from society.

Comment

Working...
                      X