lol @ Nigerian Scammers on Craigs List

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by badass316 View Post
    LMAO!

Haha I cracked up also. That was a good line no.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
        "We are find you and FBI agents I am. Get you fired and arrest!"

I'm in tears.

Comment

Lol hook me up with one of their emails. I like to entertain myself fucking with them.

Comment

Originally posted by *Khan View Post
            Lol hook me up with one of their emails. I like to entertain myself fucking with them.
            The second they send me another, I will. I deleted all of the previous ones they sent me..........but I promise you. I'll get another one soon.

I get at least 1 a day. Give me until like 7pm tonight. It's 3:45 now.

This has been a daily internet flame affair for a month now.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Got a nice one for you, Run. Got this in my spam folder

'
              ----From;Sgt Johnson Brown

I am Sgt Johnson Brown, a US Marine Sgt.serving in the 1st Battalion, 6th marine Regiment.I am presently in Afghanistan.I have summoned up courage to contact you for an assistance to evacuate some cash (Nine Hundred thousand USD)to the States or any safe country.

SOURCE OF MONEY:

Some money in various currencies was discovered and concealed in barrels with piles of weapons and ammunition at a location near one of the Taliban Caves during a rescue operation and it was agreed by all party present that the money will be shared among us.

I will provide you with more details upon the receipt of your response.

Semper Fi.

Respectfully,
              Sgt Johnson Brown
              United States Marine Corps.
              Afghanistan

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
                ...Actually I'm warning you mother****er, you hang from a tree if I lose a dollar.

ROFL!

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
                  Got a nice one for you, Run. Got this in my spam folder

'
                  ----From;Sgt Johnson Brown

I am Sgt Johnson Brown, a US Marine Sgt.serving in the 1st Battalion, 6th marine Regiment.I am presently in Afghanistan.I have summoned up courage to contact you for an assistance to evacuate some cash (Nine Hundred thousand USD)to the States or any safe country.

SOURCE OF MONEY:

Some money in various currencies was discovered and concealed in barrels with piles of weapons and ammunition at a location near one of the Taliban Caves during a rescue operation and it was agreed by all party present that the money will be shared among us.

I will provide you with more details upon the receipt of your response.

Semper Fi.

Respectfully,
                  Sgt Johnson Brown
                  United States Marine Corps.
                  Afghanistan

So are you gonna help the guy or what? Sounds legit.

Comment

Originally posted by AL YANKAB*TCH View Post
                    So are you gonna help the guy or what? Sounds legit.
                    I'll send you the email if you feel like helping, then you can send me the money 60/40.

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
                      I'll send you the email if you feel like helping, then you can send me the money 60/40.
                      Deal......

Comment

Working...
                      X