Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

so sergtards criticize manny/floyds opponents but cool with him fighting manfredo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fighting Pride View Post
    His fans definately give off that impression.

They don't realise he's doing the exact same thing as Mayweather and Pac have done once they reached the top, in chasing the highest paydays available.

Only difference is they actually fought proven and great fighters, not Manfredo, Chavez Jr, Dzinziruk level guys.

His fans also dont believe he can be ducking Pirog, when he has said himself he will not fight him because he is too much risk for not enough money.
    Yeah man.

I called his pseudo fans out a while ago.

I mean we all saw Andy Lee and to think Martinez is willing to face that bum, but not Pirog. Also I'm still trying to figure out why Manfredo is a perfect candidate and the other 160lbers aren't worthy of Martinez time.

Comment

His fans definately give off that impression.

They don't realise he's doing the exact same thing as Mayweather and Pac have done once they reached the top, in chasing the highest paydays available.

Only difference is they actually fought proven and great fighters, not Manfredo, Chavez Jr, Dzinziruk level guys.

His fans also dont believe he can be ducking Pirog, when he has said himself he will not fight him because he is too much risk for not enough money.
      Martinez has never said Pirog is too much risk.

Comment

Originally posted by -Top Rank- View Post
        Yeah man.

I mean we all saw Andy Lee and to think Martinez is willing to face that bum, but not Pirog. Also I'm still trying to figure out why Manfredo is a perfect candidate and the other 160lbers aren't worthy of Martinez time.
        Pirog, Pirog, Pirog...

Sergio KO's Pirog and here are the threads....

"Who cares? Pirog has beat no one", "Sergiosexuals ejaculate after he KO's joke European fighter", "Pirog is just a Yuri Foreman or Peter Manfredo Jr clone", etc, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by -Top Rank- View Post
          Yeah man.

Quite easy. HBO gave them a date and they would expect an opponent with good name recognition. Manfredo fits that bill perfectly, having been a popular member of the Contender series and he also has a good hometown following. He also holds a lower belt (IBO I think it is), so they can pass it off as a legitimate fight to unsuspecting casuals. Nothing more to it than that. It's not a stay busy fight. It's the fight which draws HBO the most interest at that point in time.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
            I'm a Pirog fan but he's probably the most overrated fighter on this forum.

Comment

1. Nobody said they are OKay with that fight.

2. Martinez has been on the hottest/toughest streak in the last 5 years of boxing, bar none. Even if you disagree, you couldn't disgaree with the fact that he's up there. Nonetheless, he deserves an easier fight. Every major star has been given them from time to time.

De La Hoya, Mayweather, Pacquiao... everyone.

3. Manfredo has been mentioned as an opponent, but so has the winner of Chavez-Zbik. The winner would be coming off a big win and would be another solid fight.

Jesus.. fans of Pacquiao and Mayweather finally unite.... In their hatred of a guy that's coming up on the pound for pound list. What.... a bunch.... of queers.
              Last edited by THe TRiNiTY; 03-17-2011, 08:06 PM.

Comment

By the way.. Sergtards is an awful name...

Martards is better. Sergi****s... Something else should be used.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                  He doesn't have to say it. He is not fighting him because he brings little money and if he loses out the window will go the big paydays against Cotto, mayweather etc.. it's not worth the risk for him

Comment

He doesn't have to say it. He is not fighting him because he brings little money and if he loses out the window will go the big paydays against Cotto, mayweather etc.. it's not worth the risk for him
                    Let's say Martinez KO's Pirog in round 3, what say you and who do you want Martinez to face after that?

Comment

Oh, so you were just making shit up. Okay. Got it.

Comment

Working...
                      X