• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Umm... this is a hard choice

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
      ^^^^ This.

And yours Holmes.
      And yours. You've never changed it, have you? I've been rocking this avatar since I joined up. I had the bouncing **** in my sig for ever too but a mod requested that I take them out.

Comment

My avy's are always consistent with bad *****es. So I nominate MOI!

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
          AI-Holmes: I could look at those jiggly tatas all day just waiting for a nipple to slip out

REED™: that RJJ avi with his fist by his chin is my favorite

SkillspayBills: always has an avi that makes me say
          "Guueesussss!!!"
          Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
          My avy's are always consistent with bad *****es. So I nominate MOI!
          I already took care of that homie!

Comment

AI, Abos, Mangler are the names to pop into my head.

I used to change my avi almost daily.

Ones that I can remember off the top of my head:

Voltron, Final Wars Godzilla, various big cats, my dogs, 3000 horsepower Star Car Outlaw 10.5 Mustang, Agera R, Joe Montana, Barry Sanders, Akumas Raging Demon symbol, Deadpool, Misa Campo, Kate Beckinsale.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
              And yours. You've never changed it, have you? I've been rocking this avatar since I joined up. I had the bouncing **** in my sig for ever too but a mod requested that I take them out.
              Yeah. Mine has always been the pic of the beat-up stubborn old battler.

I wondered where your sig went actually. It's not like it was the most ****ographic by a long strectch. I just thought you got bored with answering questions about the chicks name.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                Yeah. Mine has always been the pic of the beat-up stubborn old battler.

I wondered where your sig went actually. It's not like it was the most ****ographic by a long strectch. I just thought you got bored with answering questions about the chicks name.
                No, I definitely didn't get bored of it. If I hadn't taken it down, it would have just been taken down for me so I opted to just do it.

Comment

I've used 2 of then since I started here. The one you see now and this one:

Comment

Working...
                  X